Muslims Urged To Leave Europe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bomb_Doctor, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 26 Sep 2005 - Melbourne Herald Sun

BE MY GUEST

2. As much as I'd be quite sorry if some very good Muslim friends left the country, I'm hardly likely to shed a tear over this tosser.

The Islamic flag will never fly over Downing Street because this country prides itself on being very accepting of people of all religious beliefs, on condition that they accept that this is not a religious state, and must themselves accept people of other religions and beliefs.

If they don't, as Mr Bakri-the-Nutter has pointed out, they are more than welcome to leave.

3. I see he's moderated his comments now he's in the Leabanon. Quite right too , as the Syrian secret service is never very far away , not to mention Mossad.

4. Well I hope the door doesn't hit them in the arrse on their way out.

5. Hahahahaha!! Bakri is quite a character..
    However, I'm not going to judge an entire group of people based on his stupidity. I know some very good Muslims who are very much part of our country and love it as much as I or anyone else does and I think these people deserve to stay there.

Bakri? Bitter c*nt who's now stuck somewhere with no means of returning.

6. And may he and anyone who thinks like him stay forever somwhere other than in europe. They may still be poison wherever they are but at least they aren't poison 'inside the wire'!!