Muslims in the forces

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by afcass, Sep 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chust wondering.....
    When I joined up, due to the troubles in NI, anyone with a hint of an Irish bloodline had to pretty much jump through hoops to get in, and for good reason. The fact we could be training up soldiers who were gaining experience and intelligence for the IRA was uppermost in many peoples minds.

Does the same apply to Muslims attempting to join up with regard to the situation in the Middle East?

2. sorry i couldn't understand what you were saying with your mothers cock in your mouth, do try again

3. I think they are tortured for 3 days and 3 nights. If they don't admit to being extremists then they can then begin the process of joining up.

Chubb.

4. That was the old method, now they have to stay in a synagogue for up to 4 days without bombing it.

5. We try to recruit gay muslims and then use them as suicide bummers.

6. Don't listen to them.

Todays modern army maintains a robust open door policy as dictated by nu laber.

All aplicants are accepted with open arms (and hugs during frequent one to one seccions with your councilor) and your political and religous beliefs are no bar what so ever to you joining.

Of course you may be requested to check your svest at the armoury but if you need to wear it round camp for religous reasons an exception will be made. You will also be allowed to have more than one married quarter to house all your wives, camels, goats etc.

Before you qualify for a quarter there will be no problem with you broadcasting the call to prayer at 3 in the morning during Ramadan and should anyone seek to curtail your religous rights and freedoms they will of course be politley asked to leave as there services will no longer be required.

We hope you understood this message but if the small size of the font caused you undue eye strain we will pay you compensation for your pain.

7. Good God,don't mention the "G" word.You'll get keel hauled.

8. I like to (think I) live dangerously :wink:

9. We turn them into newts.

They get better.

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I have to assume this is a wah.

Because nobody gets security checked prior to joining up, do they?

11. I believe they have to attend a Water Board

12. Cough JOURNO cough

13. Pissed as and eating bacon.

14. Absolutley correct, don't say "gay muslims" you should say "spunk eating muslims". You'll have the Police Pink Oboe Squad kicking your back doors in any minute now.

15. snigger snigger.