Muslims & Fascists Rioting in Harrow

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spike7451, Sep 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just watching this breaking on Sky News,Muslims & Fascist supporters are rioting in Harrow over the site of a new Mosque.

No link yet.
  2. Phew, I thought they had banded together to riot against the school for a moment there........
  3. Why are you calling them fascists ?
  4. Thats kicked off quickly then.
    BBC local news showed peaceful scenes at the top of it's program!
  5. It will only get worse in the future. I know whose side I'll be on if the country goes pear shaped.
  6. Fascist? Glad to see no bias there then.
    Muslims are justified but whitey isn't? No wonder this country has gone down the pisser.
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I'm not,Sky news were,(they're 'anti-faschists)
    It's between the 'Stop the islamification of Europe' group & local community members. outside Harrow Central Mosque.
  8. Splendid, I hope that the fascist islamic types get there arses kicked.
  9. Probably because it is PC. Calling people racist these days is probably not the in thing as people are discovering that Black and brown people are just as if not more racist then white people. They probably are not facists, just don't want a mosque in their neigbourhood which is quite understandable.
  10. Don't you mean when rather than if?
  11. Of course if the gubment had any cojones they would ban the construction of further mosques until Saudi started allowing churches.
  12. Why? What has Saudi got to do with us?
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

14. Well, Sunni Islam is HQed in Saudi and it is also where the salafi sects come from as well. The CofE is Hqed here so, since we allow Mosques in on our holy ground they should allow churches on their. Quid pro quo.
  15. Apart from a 1/4 of Saudis rich living in London, nothing.

Point is, muslims etc are extremely happy to come to the UK and tell us we must accept their ways, but if we go to Saudi for example, its just not on if we even think about implimenting our ways such as building a church or god forbid a woman wearing a skirt!