Muslims burn US flag outside US embassy in London on 9/11

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by London_native, Sep 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wow! 1:46 into the clip they claim the yanks have been using Nukes!

At the end of the day they are still *****.
  2. Imagine that. A group of religious fanatics burning an item held sacred by another group.

Who'd have thought it could happen in the USA?
  3. I showed this to a Muslim mate of mine. He clocked Anjem Choudary talking to the press scrum ... in short, this is the Muslim version of the BNP trying to kick off.
  4. Nice to see the chap is all clued up and sites the two weapons we don't currently use. I old (and young)beardy there needs to grow up and stop talking listening to imaginary friends.

I do always wonder though why these nuts do these things in countries like ours *gets our the over used irony* given that it's our democracy (apparently now you can burn ideas), something which these cnuts hate; is exactly the thing that is letting them do this shit.

I was hoping that the fire would have spread to his wizard costume. Now that would have been ironic :) [i'm certain though that if that had have happened, they would have claimed the fire brigade were too slow too act etc. You just can't win; which should mean time for the black hood and extraordinary extradition :p ..oh when I come to power..]
  5. Rayc

Rayc RIP

NO respect for humanity.

Adding to the global warming.

There must be better ways to protest.

How about a fast?

No, they have just come out of a fast!

Too bad!
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

On the plus side
    The U.S.A. Flag Factory in Pakistan has gone to 3 shifts
    Kids are earning upto the equivillent of 10p a shift
    We will be able to claw back some of that aid before long at this rate
  7. Little Anjem wasn't always like that you know. This is a photo of him at university, before he discovered the joy of uncontrolled beard growth.

8. Muslims against crusades just know all the right buttons to push to cause outrage in the daily mail types. Choudry is just a publicity whore. If the media just ignored him he'd just disappear up his own hole.
  9. As usual some moron looking to stir things up and have a fight. Religion again maybe they should burn the coran (probably spelt wrong)
    and the bible instead of a flag that would stir up some shit
  10. Well it is a bit nippy out tonight.

Had a thought. Would it be unsportmanly to sell flags dipped in Sodium Chlorate?
  11. msr

msr LE

Let them burn what they like. It merely goes to show how superior the ability of our culture is to be tolerant.

12. Freedom of speech and all that crap my ****ing arse. The sooner we machine gun these ******* the better the world would be
  13. the EDL were also protesting that day supporting the burning of the koran (sp?), should of seen the police prescence
  14. Well done, Roper. Do you seriously think the machine gun would simply cease fire once your preferred targets had fallen when hit?