Muslims burn US flag outside US embassy in London on 9/11

Imagine that. A group of religious fanatics burning an item held sacred by another group.

Who'd have thought it could happen in the USA?

I showed this to a Muslim mate of mine. He clocked Anjem Choudary talking to the press scrum ... in short, this is the Muslim version of the BNP trying to kick off.

Nice to see the chap is all clued up and sites the two weapons we don't currently use. I old (and young)beardy there needs to grow up and stop talking listening to imaginary friends.

I do always wonder though why these nuts do these things in countries like ours *gets our the over used irony* given that it's our democracy (apparently now you can burn ideas), something which these cnuts hate; is exactly the thing that is letting them do this shit.

I was hoping that the fire would have spread to his wizard costume. Now that would have been ironic :) [i'm certain though that if that had have happened, they would have claimed the fire brigade were too slow too act etc. You just can't win; which should mean time for the black hood and extraordinary extradition :p ..oh when I come to power..]

NO respect for humanity.

Adding to the global warming.

There must be better ways to protest.

How about a fast?

No, they have just come out of a fast!

Too bad!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
On the plus side
The U.S.A. Flag Factory in Pakistan has gone to 3 shifts
Kids are earning upto the equivillent of 10p a shift
We will be able to claw back some of that aid before long at this rate

I showed this to a Muslim mate of mine. He clocked Anjem Choudary talking to the press scrum ... in short, this is the Muslim version of the BNP trying to kick off.
Little Anjem wasn't always like that you know. This is a photo of him at university, before he discovered the joy of uncontrolled beard growth.

Muslims against crusades just know all the right buttons to push to cause outrage in the daily mail types. Choudry is just a publicity whore. If the media just ignored him he'd just disappear up his own hole.

As usual some moron looking to stir things up and have a fight. Religion again maybe they should burn the coran (probably spelt wrong)
and the bible instead of a flag that would stir up some shit

Let them burn what they like. It merely goes to show how superior the ability of our culture is to be tolerant.

msr

Freedom of speech and all that crap my ****ing arse. The sooner we machine gun these ******* the better the world would be

Freedom of speech and all that crap my ****ing arse. The sooner we machine gun these ******* the better the world would be
A Man For All Seasons said:
Wife: Arrest him!

More: For what?

Wife: He's dangerous!

Roper: For all we know he's a spy!

Daughter: Father, that man's bad!

More: There's no law against that!

Roper: There is, God's law!

More: Then let God arrest him!

Wife: While you talk he's gone!

More: And go he should, if he were the Devil himself, until he broke the law!

Roper: So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!

More: Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

Roper: Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!

More: Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down (and you're just the man to do it!), do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then?

Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Well done, Roper. Do you seriously think the machine gun would simply cease fire once your preferred targets had fallen when hit?

But who actually did it and I might add it is a flag of an entire nation not one religion.

NO respect for humanity.

Adding to the global warming.

There must be better ways to protest.

How about a fast?

No, they have just come out of a fast!

Too bad!

No worries-with their petro dollars they can buy some of Al Gore's carbon credits.

Latest Threads