Muslims Against Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by InVinoVeritas, Nov 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not satisfied with their attempt to desecrate Wooton Basset with their foul presence they are now targeting our most sacred day and suprise, suprise, have been granted permission by our craven political establishment to do it.

Muslims Against Crusades | Breaking the Silence

I wonder if Unite Against Fascism will hold a counter demo against these bearded Nazis?

Edited to add:

They ask:

Where were YOU when I was being slaughtered.

Where were YOU when I was being raped.

Where were YOU when they killed my muslim brother & sister.

Stopping the Taliban from doing it you stupid bearded cnuts!
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I thought 25th December was our most sacred day?
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Really I thought it was supposed to be Easter?
  4. I thought it was Good Friday.
  5. Splitters!
  6. Fuck all you it's Doris Day!
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nah, you are all wrong. It is New year's Day when many are heard to say "Holy Shit! What did I do last night?"
  8. This is a military site where remembrance of the fallen is seen by most of us as a sacred duty. Nice to see the usual suspects finding it amusing that it can be desecrated in this way.

I won't bother condemning anyone, their own words condemn them.
  9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Green Day!!

10. When's New Years Day
  11. You have to admit, their webshite is so OTT it's fcuking hilarious. I particularly enjoyed the severed head on the ground and the attempt to draw comparisons to Crusades that happend, what, 700 years ago? And I thought the Bog-Wogs were bad for harping on about the past...

I have no problem with these abortions-that-lived holding their pathetic little demonstration. Just as long as Plod kettle the fcukers well away from real people. They have the right to demonstrate. They do not have the right, IMHO, to inflict their views on the vast majority who wish to show respect to the fallen.

Oh, and in answer to the, "Where were you?" questions: eating a bacon sarnie, washing it down with a beer and laughing my ass off.
  12. Oh boo hoo the big boys are not playing my outrage game

Do they moan when you don't go along with their whatever day they have
  13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

If you are Christian, then it's Easter Sunday, when Christ rose from the dead.

If you are a muslim hating splittist, then it's presumably 11th November. or maybe the Sunday nearest it. Whatever, it's a good excuse for you to have a rant. If you are a nutter and want to demonstrate against Remembrance day - or anything else, for that matter - and it's not illegal, then fill your boots.
  14. I can see why some on here wouldn't get outraged... probably the types to run a mile whever there is the slightest whiff of cordite on the breeze.
  15. what i don't get is right, there's a muslim lass in my OTC and she swore an oath to lizzie same as the rest of us (not on the bible mind) and will be parading with the rest of us at the weekend,so in what way is she one of their "opressed sisters"?