Muslims Against Crusades.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Four, Nov 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading in the Metro today that during a remembrance parade, they burned a giant poppy. That on top of the spitting at British soldiers returning from Afghan. I was just wondering if anyone new of any legal action being taken against them, as in my opinion they are preaching hate?

2. I burnt some toast earlier

3. Thats great.

4. They commit an offence under the Section 4 Public Order Act:

1) A person is guilty of an offence if he -

a) uses towards another person threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or
    b) distributes or displays to another person any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

with intent to cause that person to believe that immediate unlawful violence will be used against him or another by any person, or to provoke the immediate use of unlawful violence by that person or another, or whereby that person is likely to believe that such violence will be used or it is likely that such violence will be provoked.

2) An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is distributed or displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that dwelling.

Most normal human beings and British Citizens would agree their actions are provocative. Just don't expect our Common Purpose trained, spineless, gutless 'Police Leaders' to do anything.

5. "Just don't expect our Common Purpose trained, spineless, gutless 'Police Leaders' to do anything."

Amen to that.

6. I'm sure i'd be "Dealt with" if i strolled into a mosque and burned a koran in front of the press.

7. If there were offences resulting from the 30 extremists' action, perhaps the police thought it better to maintain what dignity remained in the Act of Remembrance by avoiding any agro. No risk to public safety, no need to wade in. Following recent death to the infidel protests, while the outraged are boarding the bus, the police are arresting and charging the offenders on the quiet. Smart thinking. Not a lot of it about.

I expect that the bus will remain in the garage and this thread will end up in the hole.

8. As offensive and sickening as they are, I take a deep breath, remain calm and remind myself, "They're just *******, nothing more, with no understanding of the world around them." Its hard but dont let them rile you, thats what they want. We are better than these retards. My understanding is that they were kept well away from the cenotaph anyway. They may be allowed to dribble their stupid opinions in public but the police also seem to be allowed to keep them well out of the way. I didnt hear anything during the silence yesterday, we put it on the telly in the office.

9. You'd also be a bit of a pr*ck.

10. It was 30 of them burning a poppy, which Im guessing they bought from the RBL?? (If so thanks for the donation)
    I had 46 people all wearing poppies stood to attention and proud at the same time.
    Its a nothing really is it?

11. No I refuse to rise to the bait and these outrage seeking posts get a bit boring.

12. I didn't say i was going to just saying its the equivalent.

13. No it's not.

14. Hmmm.... Six posts, four them is this topic in which you are trying to rile some people up. Looking for some squaddie quotes for the local rag, then are you?

15. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer