Muslim Women Abuse Soldier at Selly Oak

Z

Zarathustra

A British Army officer has been abused by Asian women while on a hospital visit to troops injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Daily Mail Article

But the Labour MP for Selly Oak, Lynne Jones, refused to back calls for more secure facilities for troops.

She said: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom.
How bad does it need to get before, people start taking the security of injured personnel in hospital seriously?

I've visited friends at Selly Oak, the security on the ward i visited was pretty much non exsitent

Bloody shocking, what a sodding joke. If its the CSM Powell l know then by sodding hell l would'nt mess about with him!

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
10/10 for CSM Powell and his professional handling of the incident.

0/10 for Lynne Jones, and the rest of her uncaring, double crossing, scumbag government.

A rather dismissive, disparaging and patronising remark from the MP there too - surely i'm not the only one who found that remark made me angry?

cheeky bitch MP said:
'' the soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom''
erm yes that is what they want if that is the only thing that will make soldiers injured in a war feel safe and secure. How stupid is this woman..............

This needs to happen in Britain

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option," Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off".

"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=69311.html

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
'' the soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom''
I think the correct term is Military Hospital.

You know - just the ones that Liarbour closed.

Tossers.

The news article is deliberately misleading. It refers to these women as being 'Asian' well Gurkhas are Asian as well and I can't imagine them abusing wounded troops. Drop the PC nonsense this was done like 7/7 by Muslims. Am I allowed to say that?

Trooper! said:
The news article is deliberately misleading. It refers to these women as being 'Asian' well Gurkhas are Asian as well and I can't imagine them abusing wounded troops. Drop the PC nonsense this was done like 7/7 by Muslims. Am I allowed to say that?
I think you just did!

Our country needs to take a leaf (in fact a tree) out of Australias book. Cheers Wasanig for highlighting that. thats where we've been going wrong.

Can't see Gurkha women. a harrassing a WO from the British Army or complaining that we are in Muslim countries.

But the Labour MP for Selly Oak, Lynne Jones, refused to back calls for more secure facilities for troops.

She said: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities, a fiefdom.

"The point of basing the Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly Oak was to make the most of the range of experience here. The priority should always be the standard of clinical care.

"When I’ve visited the military ward it has been cluttered with staff."
What a boost to military patients' morale her visits must have been.

If you think this MP's attitude is outrageously patronising, why not give YOUR views to the Defence Committee's online inquiry into medical care for the forces. LINK - CLOSES 18 JUNE.

Kick the fcukers out if they don't like the way the UK is...

Ah your caring politician.

As Mrs Jones is co-Chair of the All Party Group for Mental Health, I'd expect better from someone who should have a damn good idea on what problems wounded soldiers have.

What a b1tch.

big_mad_ejit said:
This needs to happen in Britain

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option," Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off".

"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
I agree entirely, delete Australia from the above quote and insert The United Kingdom.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=69311.html

:twisted:

obviously these cretins didnt realise that the are in the uk (whats left of it ) if they had spoke to a bloke like that in iran(for example ) what would happen to them there ?????
:x :x :x :x

We need politicians with balls , just not in their mouths like the asshole mp for selly oak !!!!

According to an MoD spokesman, CSM Powell has "no clear recollection" of what was said.

I wonder if that's CSM Powell's opinion as well?

in_the_cheapseats said:
... Mrs Jones is co-Chair of the All Party Group for Mental Health....
Oh, the irony.

The logic of her position is presumably that military psychiatric casualties should only be treated within the NHS - no 'fiefdoms' and 'little empires'. How dare these damaged soldiers have their own expectations of the care they need?

Try reading her remarks with the Falklands suicides feature in today's Sunday Times.

Seconded.

I hope that somebody will be calling for Jones to resign as the chair of the group on the grounds that she either (a) doesn't have a clue or (b) evidently wishes to deny a group of patients the best opportunity for treatment on purely ideological grounds.