Muslim Women Abuse Soldier at Selly Oak

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Zarathustra, Jun 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily Mail Article

How bad does it need to get before, people start taking the security of injured personnel in hospital seriously?

I've visited friends at Selly Oak, the security on the ward i visited was pretty much non exsitent

2. Bloody shocking, what a sodding joke. If its the CSM Powell l know then by sodding hell l would'nt mess about with him!

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

10/10 for CSM Powell and his professional handling of the incident.

0/10 for Lynne Jones, and the rest of her uncaring, double crossing, scumbag government.

4. She said: "The soldiers seem to want a little empire consisting of their own designated staff and facilities"

Isnt that the least they deserve?

5. A rather dismissive, disparaging and patronising remark from the MP there too - surely i'm not the only one who found that remark made me angry?

6. erm yes that is what they want if that is the only thing that will make soldiers injured in a war feel safe and secure. How stupid is this woman..............

7. This needs to happen in Britain

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=69311.html

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I think the correct term is Military Hospital.

You know - just the ones that Liarbour closed.

Tossers.

9. The news article is deliberately misleading. It refers to these women as being 'Asian' well Gurkhas are Asian as well and I can't imagine them abusing wounded troops. Drop the PC nonsense this was done like 7/7 by Muslims. Am I allowed to say that?

10. I think you just did!

Our country needs to take a leaf (in fact a tree) out of Australias book. Cheers Wasanig for highlighting that. thats where we've been going wrong.

11. Can't see Gurkha women. a harrassing a WO from the British Army or complaining that we are in Muslim countries.

12. What a boost to military patients' morale her visits must have been.

If you think this MP's attitude is outrageously patronising, why not give YOUR views to the Defence Committee's online inquiry into medical care for the forces. LINK - CLOSES 18 JUNE.

13. Kick the fcukers out if they don't like the way the UK is...

14. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Ah your caring politician.

As Mrs Jones is co-Chair of the All Party Group for Mental Health, I'd expect better from someone who should have a damn good idea on what problems wounded soldiers have.

What a b1tch.