Muslim woman sues hairdresser for religious discrimination

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hong_kong_fuey, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would you do either of them? And would you employ someone who looks like the love-child of Antony Worrell Thompson and Uday Hussein to work in a trendy salon? Is the Muslim sisterhood stoking the fires of Jihad?

Daily Heil
  2. Oh dear, let me start by firing up the outrage generator!
    The muslim girl as butt ugly and I hope that is why she didnt get the job, I would do the blonde piece.
    THe salon owner is going to get placed over a barrel for this, in a world without any common sense she has no chance.
  3. It looks like working in a trendy hairdressers means you have to put your make-up on with a trowel.

And a blindfold.
  4. Whilst riding Oblivion.
  5. " Wearing a headscarf is essential to my beliefs."
    Sorry but I understand this is not the case in front of other wimmin
  6. Feckin religion!!! Should be feckin banned. :x By the way, the hairdresser would get it...the muslim can go flush her heed down the bog. Headscarfin cnut!!
  7. Not necessarily, it is all about modesty. As for not employing her, if you are dependant on "image" then don't employ someone who looks like she was hit by a spade, regardless of their religion.
  8. But surely as it is the womans business she has the right to decide who she does and doesnt employ ??

Oh thats right, this is England, we bend over and take it from everyone and sod the locals.....

Perhaps she wanted to wear the scarf coz she was bald ???
  9. I particularly liked this quote

"Ms Noah said today she had attended a total of 25 interviews for hairdressing jobs without success and had decided to take legal action because she had been upset by Ms Desrosiers' comments.

She said: "I decided to sue this hairdresser because she upset me the most"

So, after 25 failed interviews its clearly everyone elses fault, you where the last and now Im going to pull the race/religion card.
  10. The applicant fails to realise that being ugly is a priviledge which should not be abused.
  11. Get some crazy wigs
  12. you would have thought that after the first few rejections she would have realised that she was doing something wrong and rectified it. hope she doesnt win her case and gets laughed out of court.

as for the blonde, i could do with a trim!!!
  13. Separated at birth?

14. Why cant she go and be a nail technician instead. That way she could avertise her best efforts wearing her obligatory flip flops.
  15. Another stupid muslim taking the piss, I love it when they do this sort of thing. It gets up the nose of more and more non muslims and muslims wonder why people get fucked off with them.