Muslim woman sues hairdresser for religious discrimination

Would you do either of them? And would you employ someone who looks like the love-child of Antony Worrell Thompson and Uday Hussein to work in a trendy salon? Is the Muslim sisterhood stoking the fires of Jihad?

Daily Heil

Oh dear, let me start by firing up the outrage generator!
The muslim girl as butt ugly and I hope that is why she didnt get the job, I would do the blonde piece.
THe salon owner is going to get placed over a barrel for this, in a world without any common sense she has no chance.

It looks like working in a trendy hairdressers means you have to put your make-up on with a trowel.

And a blindfold.

" Wearing a headscarf is essential to my beliefs."
Sorry but I understand this is not the case in front of other wimmin

Feckin religion!!! Should be feckin banned. :x By the way, the hairdresser would get it...the muslim can go flush her heed down the bog. Headscarfin cnut!!

762baynet said:
" Wearing a headscarf is essential to my beliefs."
Sorry but I understand this is not the case in front of other wimmin
Not necessarily, it is all about modesty. As for not employing her, if you are dependant on "image" then don't employ someone who looks like she was hit by a spade, regardless of their religion.

I particularly liked this quote

"Ms Noah said today she had attended a total of 25 interviews for hairdressing jobs without success and had decided to take legal action because she had been upset by Ms Desrosiers' comments.

She said: "I decided to sue this hairdresser because she upset me the most"

So, after 25 failed interviews its clearly everyone elses fault, you where the last and now Im going to pull the race/religion card.

you would have thought that after the first few rejections she would have realised that she was doing something wrong and rectified it. hope she doesnt win her case and gets laughed out of court.

as for the blonde, i could do with a trim!!!

Why cant she go and be a nail technician instead. That way she could avertise her best efforts wearing her obligatory flip flops.

Another stupid muslim taking the piss, I love it when they do this sort of thing. It gets up the nose of more and more non muslims and muslims wonder why people get fucked off with them.

Ye Gods, not only did she fall out of the ugly tree, striking each branch on the way down but she obviously landed on a trampoline and hit them all again on the way back up!

Besides which... I fear this young lady may be tempted to give this particular infidel a closer shave then I intended should I ever inadvertantly wander into her Islamic hair emporium!

If she is typical of the standard of Muslim women in UK, no wonder their men make them cover their faces then commit suicide!!

What I'd like to know is, who's paying for the court costs? No doubt it will be legal aid!!! If the likes of Ms Muslim were made to pay for any court action out of her own pocket, with hard earned cash, no doubt we would see a big demise in so many of these useless waste of spaces, taking good honest hardworking people to court for absolutely ridiculous reasons....