Muslim TV executive does nothing to combat stereotypes...

#1
What a bad man, if only he'd thought of race relations before playing up to a stereotype!

BBC
 
#2
Bradstyley said:
What a bad man, if only he'd thought of race relations before playing up to a stereotype!

BBC
He's for the chop now.
 
#5
'She's leaving...think I'll head her off at the pass!!'
 
#7
Second degree murder! What do you have to do to get first degree? Eat her alive!?
 
#8
How come it's only 'second degree' murder?

How horribly do you have to kill someone before it's 'first degree' murder?

Mind you it is the 'States.
Probably have to kill the entire tv station to get the top score.

EDIT: Bug.ger! Speedy lived up to his name & beat me to it!
 
#9
Speedy, I think that equates to our 'manslaughter', i.e. he did it on the spur of the moment and didn't plan it. So.....how many people keep a bloody great knife/sword/chopper in the office 'just in case' Do a plea bargain on that one!!
 
#10
Ispeakcrabandpongo said:
Speedy, I think that equates to our 'manslaughter', i.e. he did it on the spur of the moment and didn't plan it. So.....how many people keep a bloody great knife/sword/chopper in the office 'just in case' Do a plea bargain on that one!!
*whistles nonchalantly*

...what? :twisted:
 
#12
at least this happened in the states & the cnut will be executed,
 
#13
Both Mr Hassan and his wife worked at Bridges TV, a station aimed at countering stereotypes of Muslims.
Do the septics have any concept of irony?

He can expect some cutting remarks from the prosecution :D


My coat? Ta muchly
 
#14
He obviously wasn't getting enough head from her as it was.

It's a nice day, I think I'll walk.
 
#17
Mr Hassan also has two other children, aged 17 and 18, from a previous marriage, according to reports.
Has the previous wife been found?
 
#19
tmsbry said:
at least this happened in the states & the cnut will be executed,
Hasn't New York state halted executions?
 
#20
Not all states have the death penalty, neither is it a compulsory sentence as far as I am aware. Because he's muslim it will be against his human rights to execute him anyway I expect.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top