Muslim To Sue Female Driving School Over Sex Change Teacher

Once again the race card is played by the Muslim's. :x

We the minority in our own country...

A SEX change driving instructor has been threatened with legal action by a Muslim husband who wants his wife to be taught by a “real woman”.

The man claimed that all-woman driving school Laugh ’n’ Pass had sent transsexual Emma Sherdley deliberately to wind him up because of his religion.

Emma, 42, used to be known as Andrew and is a father of two.

She explained that she is now legally a woman.

It beggers belief!!!!! If he dosnt like it he can FCUK off and use another driving school!!!!
It is just another excuse for one of these inbred Fcukers to complain. Emma might have had meat and two veg before, but now dosnt. I would sue the muslim wakner for discrimination and for sexist remarks!!!!

rant rant rant (bad day in the office)

spike7451 said:
Once again the race card is played by the Muslim's. :x

We the minority in our own country...

A SEX change driving instructor has been threatened with legal action by a Muslim husband who wants his wife to be taught by a “real woman”.

The man claimed that all-woman driving school Laugh ’n’ Pass had sent transsexual Emma Sherdley deliberately to wind him up because of his religion.

Emma, 42, used to be known as Andrew and is a father of two.

She explained that she is now legally a woman.
I think this muslim gentleman should have much better understanding to wards this poor transexual lady she is legally a lady under the u.k. system

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, the question is, will the police and CPS prosecute the Muslim husband for his gender abuse and sexism?

OF COURSE NOT!!!! THAT WOULD BE RACIST!

Question, are they learning to drive to plan a 9/11 type incident into some 3 story flats in Bradford?

This is the question we need to ask?

conco said:
It beggers belief!!!!! If he dosnt like it he can FCUK off and use another driving school!!!!
It is just another excuse for one of these inbred Fcukers to complain. Emma might have had meat and two veg before, but now dosnt. I would sue the muslim wakner for discrimination and for sexist remarks!!!!

If this was a Christian making the complaint then would anyone do anything about it? NO is the word you are looking for. Surley this man can be done for sexual discrimination. I thought the law or the authorities would come down on this sort of discrimination? NO is the word you are looking again as the person making them is a musilm. I believe in all people being treated equal but it seams to me that some are more equal than others. It makes mt blood boil.

bumroll said:
conco said:

If this was a Christian making the complaint then would anyone do anything about it? NO is the word you are looking for. Surley this man can be done for sexual discrimination. I thought the law or the authorities would come down on this sort of discrimination? NO is the word you are looking again as the person making them is a musilm. I believe in all people being treated equal but it seams to me that some are more equal than others. It makes mt blood boil.

Aspects of Muslim custom in certain households require a woman to be with another woman when "unsupervised".

He has his knickers in a twist - incorrectly IMHO - because she was once a man.

Would it make your blood boil if it was a Christian asking for a "Proper" woman Instructor, and sueing because he didn't get one?

Just a thought.

However, don't let that interfere with the outrage bandwagon currently doing Mach 10 through the Int Forum Main Street.

conco said:

He/she/it still has got its meat and two veg, I think mr muslim has a point if he belives his wife is sitting with a geezer and he went to a all women's driving school to avoid that, but he's still a shite cnut for playing the "you did it on purpose coz I is muslim innit" card.

J

jimuk80

Biped said:
Now, the question is, will the police and CPS prosecute the Muslim husband for his gender abuse and sexism?

I know this is totally off thread but has anyone noticed that the attacks in South Africa against immigrants are being reported as Xenophobic instead of Racist, seems a bit odd to me.

Anyway, back on thread, blokes a cnut.

Fan-bloody-tastic. What an impossible dilemma for the politically correct.

Do they support the customer's inalienable right to silly beliefs, or do they support the instructor's rights to become a man/woman/yak?

Were either of those two in dispute with a normal person, you would be able to move for the outraged shrieking of the diversity champions.

As it is, I bet you could hear a pin drop.

Awol said:
Fan-bloody-tastic. What an impossible dilemma for the politically correct.

Do they support the customer's inalienable right to silly beliefs, or do they support the instructor's rights to become a man/woman/yak?

Were either of those two in dispute with a normal person, you would be able to move for the outraged shrieking of the diversity champions.

As it is, I bet you could hear a pin drop.
It is quite a dilemma - but I am betting the Muslim wins. As someone said, I can see his point if the 'lady' in question still has her man parts - she could potentially 'dishonour' his wife. But what does the Koran state about eunuchs? From a physiological point of view, isn't that what a castrated (transgendered) male is? Still XY, but lacking equipment?

jimuk80 said:
Biped said:

I know this is totally off thread but has anyone noticed that the attacks in South Africa against immigrants are being reported as Xenophobic instead of Racist, seems a bit odd to me.
Anyway, back on thread, blokes a cnut.
It probably baffles the Equal Opportunities industry that two groups of (by definition) 'victims', who they couldn't tell apart anyway, should feel the need to kill one another.

Maybe the world's a little more complicated than they think.

And I love the 'complex issues' raised by this (driving instructor) case. And the inflexibility of some people when confronted by the kind of freedoms that make this country what it is.

Read the article again people - the bloke in question was clearly agitated and phoned the driving school thinking they were taking the mick. He threatened to sue them - that is a long way from instructing solicitors, issuing a claim form, etc.

He didn't abuse the instructor - he only said that she was a "man disguised as a woman", and that he didn't find that acceptable.

Some Muslims think it is harmful for a woman to be alone with an unmarried man who is not a close blood relative (mahram). IIRC, transexuals are not recognised as women - especially if they have not fully "transitioned" (yikes) - by most Sunni Muslim authorities. On this basis, it could be argued that he was correct in his assumption that his wife shouldn't be alone with the instructor.

Btw, if the wife could spot that this was a bloke, it suggests to me that the instructor's "transition" has not been very successful?

On a point of interest, the Shia authorities in Iran have long believed that transexuality is completely acceptable. I think that the idea is that men should be allowed to become women rather than face the temptation of becoming homosexual, which is a sin. They see them as women accidentally born in a man's body. Result = loads of transexuals in Iran 8O

Latest Threads