Muslim Terror Cell or Walty Bellends?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Oct 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Islamic walting is a lot more widespread than you'd actually believe. It's their version of airsofting - gob off about stuff and allude to having means, capability and intent - without actually knowing, when quizzed, what their aims are and why.

I'd bet a fair proportion of those being held under anti terror laws are actually just walts and will do time rather than lose face.
  2. Lacing hand cream with poison? Sounds like they've watched to many episodes of Criminal Minds or CSI.
  3. I especially love the 'innit'.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. He said: “I’m trying to do that…take out loan.

“Get about 100 grand then you get four five AK’s ready.”

I can just see that on a bank loan form...

Purpose of loan please select
    Consolidating Debts
    Home Improvements
    Car purchase
    Fanatical Terrorism
  5. Did he express a preference for wooden furniture?
  6. "You know like the door handles on a whole, imagine putting it on whole like area innit overnight and when they come in the morning to work they start touching the, they open the door and then five minutes they die man, all of them start dying and that, kill about 1,000 people."

Blofeld's got nothing on them.
  7. You sound as though you think that having that sort of vermin under lock and key is not a "good thing". It is in fact an " excellent thing". The more the merrier if it deters only one more of their sort from creeping into the UK.
  8. "Were the mujhadeen and where causing a scene were gonna show you what the boom boom mean, it's like Tupac once said when you die your not dead we are the martyrs and you are just squashed Tomatoes" ******* Islamic Walts theme tune! ******* rats kill them all!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I love that film!
  10. Did the Bizzies seize any Islamic Ray-guns?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. They managed to lose £9k trying to double there money on the currency market.
    Probably dangerous if pointed in the right direction but left to there own devices not.
  12. Naseer justified attacking non-believers because they have “sex like donkeys”, orgies and took drugs. He said: “They wanna you know have sex like donkeys on the street, they wanna club, act like animals and why shouldn’t we terrorise them, tell me that?”

Was he at the last Xmas Arrse crawl aswell then?
  13. I've never done it donkey-style.
  14. Only because, unlike me, you're not suitably equipped.

You need big ears to hang onto.