Muslim scholars start a Gaelic Koran

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by singha61, Jun 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, quite frankly, I'm outraged.
  2. Oh, the humanity! Are they really trying to claim that there are Muslims in the Outer Hebrides who only speak Gaelic? Ochone, ochone.
  3. I despair, groan....
  4. Well you can get a Gaelic Bible, so why not. If you want to read fairy stories in a dead language then crack on.
    Its not like the Welsh to miss a trick though, wheres the yaki dah Koran?
  5. Is there going to be a Geordie version?
  6. I just have to ask; are they planning to write one in Klingon?

7. I thought it was written in Klingon?

May as well be. Just as fictional and its followers are weirdo warmongers. :roll:

(I'll be getting a plague of cows sent down on me for that one from the sandal wearing apologists). :wink:
  8. I hope they write it in Scouse
  9. No Geordie or Scouse versions as nobody up there can read. Not worried about a response to this either, for the same reason.
  10. I get a 404 error when I click the link. Has it been withdrawn?
  11. I thought you wern't allowed to write the Koran in a language which isn't Arabic as it would not be Allahs word anymore?
  12. If weapons inspectors wanted to check a new pointy tower at Mecca (as in "megaton") they'd need a clan regiment to fight their way in.
    The Shi'a and Sunni hot-heads should be trained to hijack Arab aircraft and ram each other.
  13. Where is the problem? Why not translate one of the existing English translation into Gaelic? Or better yet, why not cut out the middleman and just pulp 20000 copies of an already remainedered book and save the effort altogether?
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's no good, I've got to ask - WTF is the siggy piccy nottom-right Flash? A Dog, a Cow or is it a rendered Islamist?

As for producing the Q'ran in Gaelic - go for it - the more Islamists they get up that way, the less we'll have down here and the better I'll feel. :twisted: