Muslim police want bigger role in fighting terror

#2
Not just saying this but to fast track someone on the grounds of ethnicity is racist and against the law, and secondly, given the level of corruption amongst Muslim police officers and infiltration of MI5.... can we trust them not to have more loyalty towards their "Brothers" than towards their country?
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Warrior_Poet said:
.... given the level of corruption amongst Muslim police officers and infiltration of MI5.... ?
I take it that you can support that allegation with hard evidence.
 
#5
Warrior_Poet said:
Not just saying this but to fast track someone on the grounds of ethnicity is racist and against the law, and secondly, given the level of corruption amongst Muslim police officers and infiltration of MI5.... can we trust them not to have more loyalty towards their "Brothers" than towards their country?
Would you have said the same thing about Roman Catholics in the RUC or British security forces?
 
#6
Mr_Fingerz said:
Warrior_Poet said:
.... given the level of corruption amongst Muslim police officers and infiltration of MI5.... ?
I take it that you can support that allegation with hard evidence.
I'd be interested to see the evidence of this as well....

I think it's wrong to fast track anyone on the grounds of race, ability to do a job however, if there is a obvious gap and the plugging of this gap would improve a service (in this case security), is another matter altogether.

I just hope the officers being selected are able to perform at a level equal to their colleagues of other races.

To the comment re sitting in cars... I doubt very much there is any teenager standing on any street corner in Britain on a regular bases, be he white, black or tartan that can't ID an unmarked police car at 70 metres, regardless of the colour of the occupants!

Beebs x
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
Warrior Poet - you are starting to sound like that former Arrser known as Armourer - is WP Armourer's re-incarnation?

Take your racism somewhere else - try the BNP, they sound more like your type.
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
Warrior Poet - you are starting to sound like that former Arrser known as Armourer - is WP Armourer's re-incarnation?

Take your racism somewhere else - try the BNP, they sound more like your type.
The only racist thing on this thread so far is MI5's proposed policy of favouring muslims purely on the grounds of their religion. All WP's other points are backed up by the Guardian. (And that's got to a first).
 
#9
from the second link, and my only comment on the subject...

"Asian officers and in particular Pakistani Muslim officers are under greater pressure from the family, the extended family ... and their community against that of their white colleagues to engage in activity that might lead to misconduct or criminality."
The report is based on speculation then? Of what 'might' happen given the outside factors.... Hmmmm..... Well I agree, prevention is better than cure. Now would all of those equiped with the tackle to rape please report to the local health authority and have it removed, you never know you might use it one day..... :roll:

Beebs x
 
#10
Yeah but the Roman Catholic religion does not have the same idealogical extremity that Islam does. They are obliged by their "God" to put their "Brothers" first... unless they're blowing each other to bits in Iraq of course...cnuts!

Islam isn't a religion as such but an extreme politico- religious philosophy... there is no such thing as a moderate... only different tactics... by the use of violence, by the use of guile or a combination of both. It's all in their unholy book. Their beliefs are incompatible with fair and balanced policing. BNP members are banned from joining the police under these grounds, common sense should state that Muslims should also be banned on these grounds on the basis of equality.
 
#11
Awol said:
Auld-Yin said:
Warrior Poet - you are starting to sound like that former Arrser known as Armourer - is WP Armourer's re-incarnation?

Take your racism somewhere else - try the BNP, they sound more like your type.
The only racist thing on this thread so far is MI5's proposed policy of favouring muslims purely on the grounds of their religion. All WP's other points are backed up by the Guardian. (And that's got to a first).
Agreed. It's a bit too easy to throw the "racist" tag around just because something is said (which appears to be backed up by an official report that has then been reported by The Guardian) which doesn't conform to "PC". Some of WP's comments in the past have been a bit close to the bone but I don't think that this is one of those cases.
 
#12
Aunty Stella said:
Awol said:
Auld-Yin said:
Warrior Poet - you are starting to sound like that former Arrser known as Armourer - is WP Armourer's re-incarnation?

Take your racism somewhere else - try the BNP, they sound more like your type.
The only racist thing on this thread so far is MI5's proposed policy of favouring muslims purely on the grounds of their religion. All WP's other points are backed up by the Guardian. (And that's got to a first).
Agreed. It's a bit too easy to throw the "racist" tag around just because something is said (which appears to be backed up by an official report that has then been reported by The Guardian) which doesn't conform to "PC". Some of WP's comments in the past have been a bit close to the bone but I don't think that this is one of those cases.
That may be the case stella but his next comments kind of give the game away. :roll:
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Warrior_Poet said:
Islam isn't a religion as such .
That'll come as a great surprise to a very large swathe of the world's population.
 
#14
devilish said:
Aunty Stella said:
Awol said:
Auld-Yin said:
Warrior Poet - you are starting to sound like that former Arrser known as Armourer - is WP Armourer's re-incarnation?

Take your racism somewhere else - try the BNP, they sound more like your type.
The only racist thing on this thread so far is MI5's proposed policy of favouring muslims purely on the grounds of their religion. All WP's other points are backed up by the Guardian. (And that's got to a first).
Agreed. It's a bit too easy to throw the "racist" tag around just because something is said (which appears to be backed up by an official report that has then been reported by The Guardian) which doesn't conform to "PC". Some of WP's comments in the past have been a bit close to the bone but I don't think that this is one of those cases.
That may be the case stella but his next comments kind of give the game away. :roll:
Fair point, they weren't there when I was composing my last post :roll:
 
#15
All I said is if the BNP is considered unsuitable for the Police "Service" due to it's beliefs being incompatable with service because it puts the rights of the indiginous population first, logic should state that the same thing applies to Muslims. All I'm doing is making a fair and interesting comaprison in order to stimulate a legitimate debate.
 
#16
Warrior_Poet said:
Yeah but the Roman Catholic religion does not have the same idealogical extremity that Islam does. They are obliged by their "God" to put their "Brothers" first... unless they're blowing each other to bits in Iraq of course...cnuts!

Islam isn't a religion as such but an extreme politico- religious philosophy... there is no such thing as a moderate... only different tactics... by the use of violence, by the use of guile or a combination of both. It's all in their unholy book. Their beliefs are incompatible with fair and balanced policing. BNP members are banned from joining the police under these grounds, common sense should state that Muslims should also be banned on these grounds on the basis of equality.
Bollox. And you were doing so well.

There are, I agree, thousands of nutters who do just as you say; but there are a lot more who wouldn't hurt a fly.

You are talking about more than 1.3 billion people, do you really think you can generalise like that and still sound anywhere near sensible?
 
#17
Warrior_Poet said:
Yeah but the Roman Catholic religion does not have the same idealogical extremity that Islam does. They are obliged by their "God" to put their "Brothers" first... unless they're blowing each other to bits in Iraq of course...cnuts!

Islam isn't a religion as such but an extreme politico- religious philosophy... there is no such thing as a moderate... only different tactics... by the use of violence, by the use of guile or a combination of both. It's all in their unholy book. Their beliefs are incompatible with fair and balanced policing. BNP members are banned from joining the police under these grounds, common sense should state that Muslims should also be banned on these grounds on the basis of equality.
Almost looks like they came out of the BNP manifesto...
 
#18
Warrior_Poet said:
Yeah but the Roman Catholic religion does not have the same idealogical extremity that Islam does. They are obliged by their "God" to put their "Brothers" first... unless they're blowing each other to bits in Iraq of course...cnuts!

Islam isn't a religion as such but an extreme politico- religious philosophy... there is no such thing as a moderate... only different tactics... by the use of violence, by the use of guile or a combination of both. It's all in their unholy book. Their beliefs are incompatible with fair and balanced policing. BNP members are banned from joining the police under these grounds, common sense should state that Muslims should also be banned on these grounds on the basis of equality.
Pointless, racist diatribe of sweeping generalisations backed by 'what I heard from a bloke in the pub last week'. Most religions favour putting felllow members first, in fact most social groups do, it's hardly anything special. I can think of several moderate Muslims I've met (you're not looking hard enough) and the reason that BNP members are banned from the police is because they're all as stupid and bigoted as you are (was that generalisation sweeping enough for you?).
 
#19
I get the feeling that WP isn't as racist or bigoted as he appears. He's probably just very annoyed about the lack of equality we have in our country.
 
#20
Death_Rowums said:
I get the feeling that WP isn't as racist or bigoted as he appears. He's probably just very annoyed about the lack of equality we have in our country.
I don't see how you arrive at that conclusion. He appears to be directing his ire against the minority elements rather than in support of them. :lol:
 

Latest Threads

Top