Muslim police chef defeated in bacon roll tribunal.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Dec 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

C*nt should've known he'd be handling pork! Especially in a cop canteen where they serve breakfast which,funnily enough,include Sausage & Bacon.

Anyway,the forces suggestion of weraing gloves is perefctly reasonable imho.You often see cooks weraing plastic gloves now,especially with the risk of cross contamination.

2. Brightened my morning no end, thankyou!
    Should have icked another job shouldn't he?
  3. The good old race card. A little surprised it was thrown out, as our courts usually roll over for a race and religion case.
  4. didn't like bacon....why's he working in a police station then...

boom-tisch taxi, coat.
  5. I think he may have told a few porky's
  6. Excellent result. Am suprised but gladdened that the PC brigade didn't win this one. Lets hope all of the countries courts take note and stop being so whimpish when it comes to dealing with ethnic minorities playing the race card.
  7. Result! :D
  8. Oh I don't know seen an advert in an asian shop for halal turkey WTF do they sit down to a Christmas dinner as well :?
  9. I'm surprised at the result -- that it went the way it did!

Common Sense 1 PC Bde 0
  10. Actually, some of them do...and the have a tree, decorations and presents. However, a lot of them won't even go to the worksor a friends xmas do.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

This bit made I laff so it did...

One wonders what benefits he's claiming?.....
  12. The Germans have a lovely word for it....schadenfreude...and I am feeling it. :D
  13. common sense is making a comeback at last..
  14. dam this dislexia i thought it said Ploice chief.