'Muslim Patrol' harrass men for looking 'gay' in London

You're not tricking me into opening the Gay Star News!

"harrass men for looking 'gay' in London"

I bet they're ****ing busy then! That there London is full of them poofy looking types it is!

"harrass men for looking 'gay' in London"

I bet they're ****ing busy then! That there London is full of them poofy looking types it is!
Full of Mohammedans aka Moslems aka whatever-they're-calling-themselves-this-week too, so should keep them all busy! Meanwhile the rest of England gets on with being "normal" and doing productive stuff instead of arguing.

Not sure why they don't feck off to Brighton though. Can't afford the tickets at Victoria?

Will the gay community respond in kind?

Chuck all flip flops out of Brighton unless they jazz up a bit with day-glow body paint and leopard print short shorts?

Edited to add, I can't see them harrasing these chaps in a dark alley...

The religion of peace and love strikes again.

Actually, has anyone heard from Jarrod today? Mind you, they're on the look out for gays. Tying up young boys and abusing them might actually be up their street if the ANP are anything to go by.

Will the gay community respond in kind?

Chuck all flip flops out of Brighton unless they jazz up a bit with day-glow body paint and leopard print short shorts?

Edited to add, I can't see them harrasing these chaps in a dark alley...

Tan lines, moobs? And what happened to "back, sack and crack" . Get the Imman on the phone ... NOW!

The trick is boys..... when you are passing through these areas, is to take that hanky from your back pocket and try NOT to move your arse- cheeks as if they're chewing a mint.

Do you read this often? We need to talk.
How will he be able to talk when you are holding that chloroform soaked hankie over his mouth?

Muslim queerbashers. How to identify your faggots.

Certain football shirts, esp West Ham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leeds Utd, Man City, Rangers.
Ali G style tracksuits and back-to-front baseball caps.
Jogging pants tucked into baseball boots.
Ministry Of Sound, Scissor Sisters, George Michael, Boy George, Michael Jackson, Labour Party, Tory, LibDems, Respect, and Sinn Fein badges and t-shirts.
Chunky gold chains and lotsa bling.
Anything Burberry.

They often work as investment bankers, traffic wardens, dole clerks, psychometric testers, tv license inspectors, wheelclampers and tow truck drivers. As well as various non-jobs which you pay for via your taxes.

Mr Pink...let's go to work!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tuffy52 The Intelligence Cell 14