Muslim only day at Alton Towers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jul 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Been done before here.

3. Remember its ok to discriminate against the majority, why could it just not be a none gambling, smoking, drinking day and invite anyone??

4. 3 tours of Iraq , i am sick of them anyway , no loss for me .

5. Just a small taster of things to come as they become the majority in UK.

6. Unbelievable! How can s*it like that be allowed!

7. If we had a Christians only day we would be accused of being racist or discriminatory (?)

8. I'm supposed to be a grown up, but would I be alone in getting a sick laugh by turning up in a quilted jacket, carrying a day sack, sweating like a para in a spelling contest and muttering extracts from the psalms to myself?

9. Bad bad double standards, what next!

10. What next? ................ Sharia Law mate... thats whats next.

11. It is a non-starter as we would not be permitted to have a Christians only day, for the very reasons already stated. It would be racist. Funny thing, I seem to remember lots of muslins at Taliban (sorrry Alton) Towers when I took my grandchildren there. Some of them were even running the rides!

12. Rumours are that there is going to be 'Ginger day only' and 'Gay & lesbian day' as well. I myself as a ginger gay am undecided as to which to go to. I may leave it to the 'Japenese coi-carp owners day' and go then!

13. The problem here isn't with Muslims - it's with fecking Alton fecking Towers plc - or the Tussauds Group. Write to one of 'the Management' or, better still, start a petition to boycott it and its 'attractions'.

This is all about cash. A clever marketing bod has dreamt this up as exploiting a niche and giving himself some free publicity into the bargain. Let's not let this descend into an anti-muslim tirade; as someone has already pointed out, they are the victims of an earnest middle class over-the-top-look-at-my-PC-credentials buffoon who needs to know how right minded people think about such crass ideas.

14. Norman wrote:

as someone has already pointed out, they are the victims of an earnest middle class over-the-top-look-at-my-PC-credentials buffoon who needs to know how right minded people think about such crass ideas.

Wow thats a relief, nice to know that 7/7 and the Cartoon protests were actually down to the middle classes and not down to a militant and vociferous religion, hell bent on making UK an Islamic state... How remiss of me for having the audacity to criticise such a noble and peace loving religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.