Muslim only day at Alton Towers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been done before here.

3. Remember its ok to discriminate against the majority, why could it just not be a none gambling, smoking, drinking day and invite anyone??

4. 3 tours of Iraq , i am sick of them anyway , no loss for me .

5. Just a small taster of things to come as they become the majority in UK.

6. Unbelievable! How can s*it like that be allowed!

7. If we had a Christians only day we would be accused of being racist or discriminatory (?)

8. I'm supposed to be a grown up, but would I be alone in getting a sick laugh by turning up in a quilted jacket, carrying a day sack, sweating like a para in a spelling contest and muttering extracts from the psalms to myself?

9. Bad bad double standards, what next!

10. What next? ................ Sharia Law mate... thats whats next.

11. It is a non-starter as we would not be permitted to have a Christians only day, for the very reasons already stated. It would be racist. Funny thing, I seem to remember lots of muslins at Taliban (sorrry Alton) Towers when I took my grandchildren there. Some of them were even running the rides!

12. Rumours are that there is going to be 'Ginger day only' and 'Gay & lesbian day' as well. I myself as a ginger gay am undecided as to which to go to. I may leave it to the 'Japenese coi-carp owners day' and go then!

13. The problem here isn't with Muslims - it's with fecking Alton fecking Towers plc - or the Tussauds Group. Write to one of 'the Management' or, better still, start a petition to boycott it and its 'attractions'.

This is all about cash. A clever marketing bod has dreamt this up as exploiting a niche and giving himself some free publicity into the bargain. Let's not let this descend into an anti-muslim tirade; as someone has already pointed out, they are the victims of an earnest middle class over-the-top-look-at-my-PC-credentials buffoon who needs to know how right minded people think about such crass ideas.

14. Norman wrote:

as someone has already pointed out, they are the victims of an earnest middle class over-the-top-look-at-my-PC-credentials buffoon who needs to know how right minded people think about such crass ideas.

Wow thats a relief, nice to know that 7/7 and the Cartoon protests were actually down to the middle classes and not down to a militant and vociferous religion, hell bent on making UK an Islamic state... How remiss of me for having the audacity to criticise such a noble and peace loving religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.