Muslim inmates living in fear at UK prison

Rising violence at one of Britain's top security jails was highlighted in an official report today.

Tensions increased at Frankland Prison, Durham, amid a growing gang culture and the arrival of convicted terrorists, according to HM Inspectorate of Prisons. The report criticised the amount of serious violence committed by inmates upon each other.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...mates-living-in-fear-at-uk-prison-903483.html

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Awww diddums - prison's not a nice place, and the virgins aren't the sort you were looking for huh?

How sad, never mind.

Sorry...no reading at all on the Give-A-Fcuk-O-Meter... :twisted:

maybe they could be used as realistic 'enemy insurgents' in that new training area there building? Live fire of course :)

poor souls I feel for them I realy do at least we let them live ina muslim country odds are they would be topped. How ever if they commit suicide due to the pressure id be sad very sad for them.

Can't help but snigger about this. Perhaps society no longer believes in an eye for an eye but the criminal unbelly certainly does.

No sympathy.

A good friend of mine did a couple of years at Strangeways as a non-paying guest!
The same people who abuse uniformed personnel, start a march at the drop of a hat and call for all Kaffirs to be killed don't say boo to a goose in these places.
Good, the feckers deserve it; i hope they're shitting their pants.

In October al Qaida terrorist Dhiren Barot was scalded with boiling oil in the prison. It followed a similar incident when fellow terrorist Omar Khyam burnt a local inmate, then claimed he did it because he was afraid he would be attacked.
Under what circumstances do you 'burn' someone in order that they don't attack you? In my book it's going to p1ss them off a bit and more or less guarantee that they are going to attack you.

I think these convicted terrorists are finding out that their victims fight back if they are given a chance. In situations where they don't have the chance to kill innocent members of the public without warning, things just aren't going to go their way.

All in all..... sympathy = nil.

Mr_Deputy said:
title may as well read 'Prisoners Don't Like Prison.'
Maybe the title should have been something like 'tried to' murderers meet the real thing!
:D

I could care less......

Moved

I know,lets build a prison just for Muslims,and one for Jews,one for lesbians,one for chavs........etc,etc.
Then every "group" can have their own nick.Brilliant.

B

Biscuits_AB

I hope that one of them is brutally murdered, in a homo-erotic style involving bacon and pork sausages.

good. fuckin rag heads

Prison should be dull not a place where the prisoners live in fear .Most of
them will be let out at some point and hopefully should be turned into useful citizens while there .
So the prison authorities have messed up if the scrotes are forming gangs and beating each other up .
Prisons are expensive so we should expect them to do a good job.If they dont like it good.

woody said:
Prison should be dull not a place where the prisoners live in fear .Most of
them will be let out at some point and hopefully should be turned into useful citizens while there .
Just out of mild curiosity, what planet are you on ?