Muslim inmates living in fear at UK prison

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by singha61, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. if you can't do the time.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Awww diddums - prison's not a nice place, and the virgins aren't the sort you were looking for huh?

How sad, never mind.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sorry...no reading at all on the Give-A-Fcuk-O-Meter... :twisted:

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

A detail less for the outrage bus and driver..he could do with some leave :)

5. maybe they could be used as realistic 'enemy insurgents' in that new training area there building? Live fire of course :)

6. In anothers words:

Oh dear.......how sad.......never mind!!!

:D

7. poor souls I feel for them I realy do at least we let them live ina muslim country odds are they would be topped. How ever if they commit suicide due to the pressure id be sad very sad for them.

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Can't help but snigger about this. Perhaps society no longer believes in an eye for an eye but the criminal unbelly certainly does.

No sympathy.

9. A good friend of mine did a couple of years at Strangeways as a non-paying guest!
    The same people who abuse uniformed personnel, start a march at the drop of a hat and call for all Kaffirs to be killed don't say boo to a goose in these places.
    Good, the feckers deserve it; i hope they're shitting their pants.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Under what circumstances do you 'burn' someone in order that they don't attack you? In my book it's going to p1ss them off a bit and more or less guarantee that they are going to attack you.

I think these convicted terrorists are finding out that their victims fight back if they are given a chance. In situations where they don't have the chance to kill innocent members of the public without warning, things just aren't going to go their way.

All in all..... sympathy = nil.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Maybe the title should have been something like 'tried to' murderers meet the real thing!
    :D

12. I could care less......

Moved

13. I know,lets build a prison just for Muslims,and one for Jews,one for lesbians,one for chavs........etc,etc.
    Then every "group" can have their own nick.Brilliant.

14. I hope that one of them is brutally murdered, in a homo-erotic style involving bacon and pork sausages.