Muslim Girls and Other Students

Nowhere near enough thread drift. Make a new thread if you must. Mods???
Seeing as we are still adrift in a sea of perversion: We had lots of Iranians at the local college in Swindon back in the days of the Shah, their Air Farce used to come along to Lyneham to do training on C-130's. The local hospital, Princess Margarets, used to a have a fair contingent of Iranian lasses doing nursey training also. My mucker trapped off with one, who he eventually married, after a couple of innocent dates he is invited back to the nurses accomodation for some arabic coffee. He honestly thought that nothing would come of it and was rapidly considering binning the good little muslim girl. Anyway, she made him a coffee and excused herself for a moment, when she came back into the room according to him (this is when he was still spilling the beans on their relationship) wearing a black leather corset, stockings, high heels and had a collar around her neck. And having gotten to know her over a couple of years I can believe it. Vince, another mate, trapped off with her flatmate expecting similar adventures, but sadly for him she did turn out to be a good little muslim girl and at most would extend to hand shandy's.

Last edited:
By the way, I can reciprocate with tales of Loughborough student girls although there's no frisson of illicit religious sexual boundaries except with the Methodist girls Rugby team. Frankly I was out of there too quickly to generate any good dits.
I spent 8 years at university all in. The most interesting girls were the one's at the school of dentistry. Half of them were into BDSM and used to happily show off their pierced nipples and pierced ..........errrrm, lower lip's and I don't mean the facial lips. I thought that BDSM was a bunch of wierdos just slapping the crap out of each other until a Dr. explained the why's and wherefores of building up a sub to an endorphin high. All quite technical and interesting once it is explained to you..............I have never been able to look at a female dentist in the same way since.

I spent 8 years at university all in. The most interesting girls were the one's at the school of dentistry. Half of them were into BDSM and used to happily show off their pierced nipples and pierced ..........errrrm, lower lip's and I don't mean the facial lips. I thought that BDSM was a bunch of wierdos just slapping the crap out of each other until a Dr. explained the why's and wherefores of building up a sub to an endorphin high. All quite technical and interesting once it is explained to you..............I have never been able to look at a female dentist in the same way since.

Well that's a smack in the teeth

Well that's a smack in the teeth
Which teeth?

Vagina dentata (Latin for toothed vagina) describes a folk tale in which a woman's vagina is said to contain teeth, with the associated implication that sexual intercourse might result in injury, emasculation, or castration for the man involved. The topic of "vagina dentata" may also cover a rare medical condition affecting the vagina, in which case it is more accurately termed a vaginal dermoid cyst.
Bag that name for a sock account!

EDIT: Fuckin hell...

Before you leave thinking that toothed vaginas are all fictions, let me present the case of the dermoid cyst, or cystic teratoma, which caused actual teeth to grow inside the uterus of a British woman. The specimen is now on display in the University College London's Pathology Collection and is exactly as frightening as you'd imagined.

There goes my perfect search history for 2020

Now, where were we, ahh yes, Muslim fanny.

Before you leave thinking that toothed vaginas are all fictions, let me present the case of the dermoid cyst, or cystic teratoma, which caused actual teeth to grow inside the uterus of a British woman. The specimen is now on display in the University College London's Pathology Collection and is exactly as frightening as you'd imagined.
Just a hint of Ginger there... Imagine if it were full Ginger.

Which teeth?

The bottom photo looks a right pigs ear

That's great, and I'm half a teacake, but what about the depilation/sextoy girl parties?

Edit: this is NAAFI????
Nice girl, large breasts, good looking and eurasian, she was working for the UN when she went to Dubai.

As @eodmatt pointed out they more or less all shave, and from what the lassy told me they depilated everything and the well off one's used to arrange parties for the event. She went along as she was invited by the wife of a senior arab who was involved with the UN .......... stay at home wimmin married to successful men have a problem getting their heads around wimmin who work and are in senior, and responsible positions. The lassy could not turn down the invite due to possibly causing offence so she had to go along. it turned out to be a combination Ann Summers type party and depilation party with naked arab wimmin drinking wine, fondling sex toys and being depilated. The lassy told me she was propositioned by a couple of the wives and managed to get out of any lezzer action.

Which teeth?

You have no idea how much l hate you now.

Nice girl, large breasts, good looking and eurasian, she was working for the UN when she went to Dubai.

As @eodmatt pointed out they more or less all shave, and from what the lassy told me they depilated everything and the well off one's used to arrange parties for the event. She went along as she was invited by the wife of a senior arab who was involved with the UN .......... stay at home wimmin married to successful men have a problem getting their heads around wimmin who work and are in senior, and responsible positions. The lassy could not turn down the invite due to possibly causing offence so she had to go along. it turned out to be a combination Ann Summers type party and depilation party with naked arab wimmin drinking wine, fondling sex toys and being depilated. The lassy told me she was propositioned by a couple of the wives and managed to get out of any lezzer action.
It's a pitch for a great movie.

Let's cast it!

Anne Hathaway.

It's a pitch for a great movie.

Let's cast it!

Anne Hathaway.
When I said large breasts I meant L A R G E breasts. Clever too, She runs a research department at the university now.

When I said large breasts I meant L A R G E breasts. Clever too, She runs a research department at the university now.
Then it is time for the obligatory question, pics?

Pictures please, we need pictures:)

As Spike Milligan said...

"...she was devastatingly intelligent, moral, beautiful, brave, and funny too. But none of that mattered, because she had big tits".

Mike Barton

War Hero
You haven't lived until you've been intimate with a nice Malay Muslim girl. The ones in headscarves that look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, they are the loveliest of them all.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I must have met the other half then!

You have no idea how much l hate you now.

Sorry mate, few too many beers, honestly didn't mean to drift.
I blame google.

Hope you hit the mark nevertheless.

I wonder if it's because they get so much expected of them to behave "rightly" that anyg normal urges build up til it gets ott.
Then the men think "the Jezebels ! Best keep them under lock and key!" And so the cycle repeats.

Latest Threads