Muslim extremists train in Lake District

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

2. I've seen that video and to be honest it was very impressive...although they did have some rent-a-quote type saying that "some of the poses they adapted were similar to those used by the Army" - we're doomed!
  3. is that the one where they repeatedly fall in the stream :twisted:
    only known as ak for legal reasons hardly fair might as well just called him terry the taliban :evil:
  4. Terrorist finishing schools?

Am I the only one who thinks of bearded men walking in a straight line while balancing AK-47s on their heads? Being taught the niceties of drinking a cup of tea while wearing a suicide vest?

(On second thoughts, it probably is just me... :oops: )
  5. You're not the only one, I had visions of them being taught RPG ettiquette and how to get in and out of a Toyota pick up without flashing their pants.
  6. HA! let the fools keep training in the lake district! Dont they know the best place to train for Afghanistan is Thetford forest?!? They will pay dearly for their mistakes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  7. Why not, it's nice in the Lake District.
    Better than the sh1tholes they come from.
  8. Why the hell they don't they practice in Afghanistan. Not as if there is a shortage of countryside and mountains to yomp around in where they won't get seen, seeing as we don;t control alot of the land.

Daft buggers!!

9. It's the higher quality of afternoon teas around Ambleside that attracts them.
  10. Hmm, I did of course mean "wasn't"
  11. :eek:
    The vids made me laugh. What a bunch of Walt gits. Are they supposed to be serious?
  12. Maybe they could approach Mike Golden as a Technical Advisor?
  13. After watching those videos I now fear for the life of any snowman I may build in the future.
  14. look on the bright side: all those massive exports of kendal mint cake to the islamic nations will do wonders for broon's balance of payments :D
  15. think they have already taken over some parts "this is a presbetarian village we serve no intoxicating liquors here" :roll:

why not just invite them to thetford give them aks and let the apache loose :twisted:
    save all that travel time and you can go home at weekends and let the stabs chase them about at weekends :roll: