Muslim demanding special treatment on Flight

#1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920226.stm

seems some Qatari females refused to sit next to men they don't know, who were asked to move to anothers seat, they refused as they were travelling with other people, (I don't blame them for refusing), one of them even went up to Pilots cabin to complain, all this while the plane is Taxing.

I would have told them to fuck off too even if I was sitting on my own, the only persuaion I would get is if they upgrade me to Luxury Class with all the trimmings.

anybody would have thought they were trying to take over the plane with her walking up to the Pilots cabin, she was looking at a potential slotting from the passengers.

when will they learn the world does NOT revolve round them, they cannot expect everybody to move Heaven and Earth to accomodate their demands, I noticed these people want it all or nothing.



as soon as we can develop commercially viable Biofuels, we can then dump the Flip Flops back in their Medievel tents :evil:
 
#2
I thought Muslim "Special In-Flight Treatment" consisted of

1. Orange boiler suit
2 ."Black Nasty"Tape over eyes
3.Face Mask
4.Cable ties/Plasticuffs
5.Nappy
6.ear Defenders
7.Sedation/Stress Position

:twisted:
 
#3
semper said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920226.stm

seems some Qatari females refused to sit next to men they don't know, who were asked to move to anothers seat, they refused as they were travelling with other people, (I don't blame them for refusing), one of them even went up to Pilots cabin to complain, all this while the plane is Taxing.

I would have told them to * off too even if I was sitting on my own, the only persuaion I would get is if they upgrade me to Luxury Class with all the trimmings.

anybody would have thought they were trying to take over the plane with her walking up to the Pilots cabin, she was looking at a potential slotting from the passengers.

when will they learn the world does NOT revolve round them, they cannot expect everybody to move Heaven and Earth to accomodate their demands, I noticed these people want it all or nothing.



as soon as we can develop commercially viable Biofuels, we can then dump the Flip Flops back in their Medievel tents :evil:

Um yeah who are these Muslim Women? Oh members of Qatari Royal Family - who are so used to having westerners pander to their every need. Feck all to do with religion but status.
 
#4
firestarter said:
I thought Muslim "Special In-Flight Treatment" consisted of

1. Orange boiler suit
2 ."Black Nasty"Tape over eyes
3.Face Mask
4.Cable ties/Plasticuffs
5.Nappy
6.ear Defenders
7.Sedation/Stress Position

:twisted:
that would be preferable :D
 
#5
I'm pleased to see that common sense prevailed and they were turfed off the flight. I was half expecting to see the pilot had bowed down to the ridiculous demands and the passengers who had failed to move been removed from the flight.
 
#6
Surely the Qatar Royal Family can afford private flights?

I thought the Qatar people, in general, were quite relaxed about such things as women (in relation to other Muslim nations) they educate them, and treat them as equals so this palova baffles me.

I wouldn't have moved either.

Good job, a SkyMarshal didn't taser the guy going to the Pilots cabin. :twisted:
 
#7
castlereagh said:
Um yeah who are these Muslim Women? Oh members of Qatari Royal Family - who are so used to having westerners pander to their every need. Feck all to do with religion but status.
Absolutly, nowere did the article state it was for religious reasons, I,ve seen plenty of Muslim women sitting next to blokes they dont know on planes, trains and busses.

Nice to hear BA ****ed them off! I wouldnt have moved even if I was alone. I think the Quatari Royal family might think twice before they expect the British public to show any deference again.
 
#8
Wouldnt a more appropriate title for this thread be "Quatari Royals demand special treatment"? sounds like someone trying to start a pointless anti-Islamic rant.
 
#9
Old_Gregg said:
castlereagh said:
Um yeah who are these Muslim Women? Oh members of Qatari Royal Family - who are so used to having westerners pander to their every need. Feck all to do with religion but status.
Absolutly, nowere did the article state it was for religious reasons, I,ve seen plenty of Muslim women sitting next to blokes they dont know on planes, trains and busses.
While I agree your general point about the thread title, I do believe religion is involved, in one of two ways;
1. The veil 'thing' and all its associated baggage.
or
2. The religion thing was being used as a lever to gain their own ends.

As I understand it, many of the ME royalty pay lip service to their religion, especially when in foreign climes. Drinking "Escorts" et al, but, when convenient, "Insh'Allah" is the way forward.

Edited for mong spelling
 
#10
Old_Gregg said:
Wouldnt a more appropriate title for this thread be "Quatari Royals demand special treatment"? sounds like someone trying to start a pointless anti-Islamic rant.
You get used to it after a while.
To be honest I've seen some shocking behaviour on planes and most of it has been from white middle classed businessmen who have had one too many G&Ts.
If she is a lower member of the royal family she has essentially done the
"don't you know who I am?" routine and the pilot has said "no, sit your arse down!"
 
#12
semper said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920226.stm

seems some Qatari females refused to sit next to men they don't know, who were asked to move to anothers seat, they refused as they were travelling with other people, (I don't blame them for refusing), one of them even went up to Pilots cabin to complain, all this while the plane is Taxing.

I would have told them to * off too even if I was sitting on my own, the only persuaion I would get is if they upgrade me to Luxury Class with all the trimmings.

anybody would have thought they were trying to take over the plane with her walking up to the Pilots cabin, she was looking at a potential slotting from the passengers.

when will they learn the world does NOT revolve round them, they cannot expect everybody to move Heaven and Earth to accomodate their demands, I noticed these people want it all or nothing.



as soon as we can develop commercially viable Biofuels, we can then dump the Flip Flops back in their Medievel tents :evil:
here here ill drink to that.
 
#13
[quote="PE4rocks]

While I agree your general point about the thread title, I do believe religeon is involved, in one of two ways;
1. The veil 'thing' and all its associated baggage.
or
2. The religeon thing was being used as a lever to gain their own ends.

As I understand it, many of the ME royalty pay lip service to their religeon, especially when in foreign climes. Drinking "Escorts" et al, but, when convenient, "Insh'Allah" is the way forward.[/quote]

I disagree Its just some minor aristocrats thinking they can get their own way by stamping their feet, they didnt bank on the fact that the British public are not as servile as they're probably used to.
 
#14
You should apply for a job with the Daily Mail

This has nothing to do with Muslims demanding special treatment, but more to do with minor Royals trying to get special treatment.

Princess Michael of Kent anyone?
 
#15
Actually this is about Royals simply wanting the First Class service they had already paid for, they were well within their rights and as usual BA were fcuking about
 
#16
But it didnt say they'd been refused entry to first class, just that they'd expected other people to move just because they werent happy with the seats they'd been allocated, First class or not. If they had been messed about the article would have been (quite rightly) critical of BA, surely?
 
#19
I certainly would not have moved! Upgraded yes, but would want to take bondage pig with me.
Anyway who wants to sit next to a bat for far to many hours? Next to some hot bird who wants to join the mile high club most certainly!
 

Attachments

Latest Threads

Top