Muslim Cleric warns of attacks on Britain

Second hand did you say, hope you got the butler to beat him.

The XJ is that old they have a wireless not a radio ;D

Just remind me, Youve got an old mans car, youv'e got ginger hair and yer a brummie.................. Where shall I send the noose & step ladders ;D ;D ;D

A good start would be West Bromwich fire station.

why not gather all the imigrants up lead them to the fire stations and bayonet them all

Yeah but think how much fun the bayonet, sithe, pitchfork, garden rake would be ;D

The blunter they get the more amusing it becomes.................... NAAFI bar short finals

Id say run them over in yer Jag but by the time you get it started theyll be on the ferry back to Hungrysville, and if you did manage to hit one it'd right off your motor

OK, blunt pitchforks until our arms get tired.

50 cal browning (no real aiming required) for the stragglers.

You could go for em in the Merc, but the last time a piece of Kraut machinery tried to defeat them, Mercedes ended up making tractors for 20 years.

Then potato peelers for the lippy or arkward ones.

True Story once helped a mate on the door of a local club, he was a mad judo freak and could tie you in a knot in an instant.

He was getting real earache of a fellow and deserved a shoeing, when I arrived at the back door my oppo had him in a leg hold and taken one of his shoes & socks off and was dragging a credit card as hard as he could down the soles of his feet & between his toes......My how the man squeeled, I couldn't function for laughing, there was claret everywhere.

When i said to him WHY, he said he thinks of different tortures every week and trys them on punters.....stable man

bullshit

War Hero
I don't know, these people going to other countries, not accepting the culture and going for outright control of the government, who do they think they are, the British Empire?? ;) ;)

LOL

We should start a thread similar to 'All join on for Army' played at school with a plot to restart the Empire and turn the Globe pink again

with a plot to restart the Empire and turn the Globe pink again

Long overdue.....

Didn't the Sierra leoneans think we'd actually come back to do that, and were very happy at the prospect?

A time of peace and stability, relative to today.

A time of order and beauty.... ooooops sorry, got one of them torchlit rally flashbacks  ;D

turn the Globe pink again

Oh how I wish for that day. At least we can then teach the fuzzy wuzzies that beating England at cricket just isn't cricket and that the only reason they should be allowed over here is to polish my Jag. Not MDN's merc though, that should be left to the SS Panzers 3rd division.

bullshit

War Hero
taking light and civilisation to the darker regions of the globe...

Sean Connery - from The Man Who Would be King.

By the time the Panzer Divs got here your jag would have rusted away into Rovers Biscuit tins ;D

Re-colonisation... nows there's a thought!  Lets export New Labour to the 3rd World....!

BBC NEWS | UK | Cleric warns of 'UK terror threat'

Islamic extremists could launch 11 September-style terrorist attacks on the UK if it backs military strikes against Iraq, the leader of a radical British Muslim group has claimed.
Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed, who leads Al-Muhajiroun, said he was aware of "many" threats of retaliation from overseas radicals if action is taken against Saddam Hussein's regime.

I have a radical statement to make, inspired as I am , by reading that article

GET THE **** OUT OF MY COUNTRY, AND MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE THE ******* DOOR BEHIND YOU

How much longer are we going to be tolerating these pricks? We give them sanctuary, to practice their religious views and freedoms, we make sure they're looked after, and healthy and their kids and assorted camp followers are looked after too. Then 100% of the ******* time, the repayment for kindness is this crap, or wailing about persecution, or screaming ******* racial prejeduice. Get the **** out , and take everyone who feels the same as you, with you.

I revived this thread because what was written a decade and a half ago is insightful.

Attacks have now happened in the UK as the delightful 'community leader' threatened, both home grown and external. Unchecked immigration (based on immigrant views) continues and there's no solution but increased division in society. If anything in 14y most of the UK is served halal meat products and the middle class is fearful of offending and speaking out at outright wrong practices such as child gang rape and infiltration in schools.

So why do I sound like a UKIPper (when I'm not) - have a guess what will have happened in another 14 years unless we have policy change. To what I couldn't tell you.

I revived this thread because what was written a decade and a half ago is insightful.

Attacks have now happened in the UK as the delightful 'community leader' threatened, both home grown and external. Unchecked immigration (based on immigrant views) continues and there's no solution but increased division in society. If anything in 14y most of the UK is served halal meat products and the middle class is fearful of offending and speaking out at outright wrong practices such as child gang rape and infiltration in schools.

So why do I sound like a UKIPper (when I'm not) - have a guess what will have happened in another 14 years unless we have policy change. To what I couldn't tell you.

Well, thanks for the revival. Could you put it back up on blocks for when you have an answer? Ta.

Last edited:

Well he was right, in May 2005 over 50 people were killed and many more crippled & wounded by 4 Islamic nutters doing, in their deranged minds, Allahs will!
Numerous other threats by the same deranged idiots have been prevented by good intelligence work and unfortunately some as in Fusilier Rigby's case haven't!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

14 years has got to be a record for thread resurrection!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well here in Mafeking we're ready for the blighters when they come. God Save The King.

Latest Threads