Muslim Cleric blames Gays for the tsunamis

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jan 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (Riyadh) A leading Muslim cleric says that the tsunamis which devastated South Asia and killed more than 150-thousand people were Allah's punishment for allowing gays into the affected countries.

"These great tragedies and collective punishments that are wiping out villages, towns, cities and even entire countries, are Allah's punishments of the people of these countries, even if they are Muslims," Sheik Fawzan Al-Fawzan told Saudi television in an interview translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

"We know that at these resorts, which unfortunately exist in Islamic and other countries in South Asia, and especially at Christmas, fornication and sexual perversion of all kinds are rampant," the Institute, which monitors television news in the region, quoted Al-Fawzan as saying.

"The fact that it happened at this particular time is a sign from Allah. It happened at Christmas, when fornicators and corrupt people from all over the world come to commit fornication and sexual perversion. That's when this tragedy took place, striking them all and destroyed everything. It turned the land into wasteland, where only the cries of the ravens are heard. I say this is a great sign and punishment on which Muslims should reflect.

"All that's left for us to do is to ask for forgiveness We must atone for our sins, and for the acts of the stupid people among us and improve our condition. We must fight fornication, homosexuality, usury, fight the corruption on the face of the earth, and the disregard of the lives of protected people."

Al-Fawzan is a member of the Senior Council of Clerics, Saudi Arabia's highest religious body. He is also a professor at the Al-Imam University. His religious books are used to teach 5 million Saudi students, both within the country and abroad, including the United States.

It is not the first time that gays have been blamed for a devastating event. Immediately following 9-11 fundamentalist Christian minister Jerry Falwell blamed gays and pro choice advocates for the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Speaking on the 700 Club religious program Falwell said, "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."

Look, I don't normally frequent this type of site (above) I just found it while looking around :oops: honest........ :roll:
  2. Another balanced, open-minded opinion from the muslims, shame it's the mad side that always gets heard. I notice that some sort of nutty Christian is getting involved with the random acts of finger pointing as well, obviously feeling left out, not fundamental enough.
    To be honest, I blame the teletubbies. Spreading corruption and deviance throughout a new generation.
  4. I totally agree A_Team_Lewis. Have you ever seen the two more extreme versions of the Teletubbies?

The Muslim fanatic version only has one character who sits in a cave, not a pretty subterranian house, teaching the kids how to blow themselves up. He wears a black bin bag over his head....

The American Bible Belt version has 4 characters all from the same family who are all their own brothers, sisters and parents, but no one knows which is which :?
  5. What a great word "fornicator" is. It makes sex sound dirty, seedy and depraved, which is exactly as it should be! :D
  6. Well i blame Bush....oh, and B-liar :roll:
  7. I blame the Septics for it, all that high explosive theyve used in Afghanistan and Iraq, cant be good for for the Earths plates!!
    Probably why Dubya has given $10,000 of his own cash and is urging his overly god fearing country to give till it hurts as well.
  8. I blame the muslims praying 5 times a day must get on gods nut .he has sent then hints letting the israels be their neighbours .giving them horrid places to live in the middle east ,manchester , the former yugoslavia etc
    not letting them win a war etc etc and now this take a hint rag head god hates you . I came to this conculision aftera few beers so it must be true :lol:
  9. Sounds like a Muslim version of the BNP, who are of course being banned piece by piece in this country. Can't we do the same to Muslim extremists like this tw@t, or would that be viewed as:
  10. Don't forget that there are lots of muslim liberals who think even less of these fanatics than we do. These guys are hated by the Bin Ladens and al Fawzans more than us decadent western liberal Sh1te (may we all perish in our own sputum).

As for the big wave of boxing day, I'm really sorry, I won't do it again.
  11. Seahorse flatulence was the cause, it merely vented from the mullah's mouth.
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

If that premise is correct, why don't we hear anything from them ?

Or is it yet another platitude that was first generated by the PC Bde in order to calm the more intolerant members of the non-Muslim public......?
  13. I'm sure Gizzit the gay will try to pin the tsunami on me :wink:
  14. Well of course, xmas is a time where most of Europe nip over to Asia, to commit acts of "luewred sex and deborchary" bottom bashing, quick abortions and bean flicking!!!! It's a well known fact!!! Easy Jet and Thompson holidays even have it in there magazines!!!!!! Fly to Asia at xmas for Sh*gging good time!!!!

Where do these loonies come from???? and for that matter how the hell do they get that far up a religious tree that they get to tell everyone else on telly about it. The problem is these people have that sort of stuff rammed down there necks 5 times a day!!! Brain washing?????

They probably belive it!!!!!

D.D. :evil:
  15. if you say black is white, some people will actually believe you !