Muslim civil servant suspended

Muslim civil servant suspended over 'killing British troops is justified' blog

A senior Muslim civil servant has launched an astonishing verbal onslaught against the Government over its response to Israel’s military strikes in Gaza – and has suggested that killing British troops in Iraq is justified.
Treasury official Azad Ali, president of the Civil Service Islamic Society, now faces the sack over the remarks.
What a nice uncivil servant he's turned out to be, lets hope he is sacked.

Post him a cople of pigs ears( pets shelf in Tesco) the wonk

The west is evil for interfering with other countries affairs in Iraq.

The west is evil for not interfering with other countries affairs in Israel.

We did interfer in Israel and got our arsse kicked in the late 1940s

.Sven said:

A senior Muslim civil servant has launched an astonishing verbal onslaught against the Government over its response to Israel’s military strikes in Gaza – and has suggested that killing British troops in Iraq is justified.
Treasury official Azad Ali, president of the Civil Service Islamic Society, now faces the sack over the remarks.
Let's hope they sack him properly so he can't go to the Industrial Tribunal for a fat payout like that Baby P woman. :x

I predict a mild ticking off and higher management advice to keep a lower profile.

Never mind sacking or suspending him
He should be suspended by his sack

The guy SHOULD be sacked.

He is in IT at the Treasury, which means he will have access to a lot of personal info.

He is clearly barking, and an extremist or at least influenced by them. His facebook freinds inlcude a gitmo inmate.

He supports the killing of British people.

The maths is simple. Sack him.

This story is quite confusing. I suspect the DM is peddling some lies or misleading headlines. I don't think he said killing british troops are justified. He quotes someone saying it but the piece on the DM website (yes, I have been on the DM website and I am the worse for it) doesn't state his response to it. Why not?

I have found the blog (http://blog.islamicforumeurope.com/?p=106#more-106) - it is full of imo religious nonsense not unlike those found in the blogs of other god botherers. He has probably breached the civil service code and should be suspended for that. Yet no one, not even the DM seems able to back up the claim he said killing british troops is justified.

If it is untrue, I hope he sues the newspaper for millions.

Frogslegs said:
.Sven said:

Let's hope they sack him properly so he can't go to the Industrial Tribunal for a fat payout like that Baby P woman. :x
Thought she got jack-sh1t after it was kicked out?

EdwardCoke said:
This story is quite confusing. I suspect the DM is peddling some lies or misleading headlines. I don't think he said killing british troops are justified. He quotes someone saying it but the piece on the DM website (yes, I have been on the DM website and I am the worse for it) doesn't state his response to it. Why not?

I have found the blog (http://blog.islamicforumeurope.com/?p=106#more-106) - it is full of imo religious nonsense not unlike those found in the blogs of other god botherers. He has probably breached the civil service code and should be suspended for that. Yet no one, not even the DM seems able to back up the claim he said killing british troops is justified.

"Mr Ali, who is married with three children and lives in East London, declined to comment."

The proceeds of a recent Civil Service Islamic Society annual dinner were passed to Interpal, a Palestinian charity that is banned by the US government due to allegations of links to terrorism.

I was reasonably interested and pissed off till I realised it came from a Daily Mail story. They are cnuts and have no credibility. They support the idea of shit-stirring from the cheap seats and never actually getting stuck in!

It is the DM and their readers ruining our country. it has nothing to do with immigration, race or creed.

Rant over!

Sack him btw! From the civil service - ha!

EdwardCoke said:
I have found the blog (http://blog.islamicforumeurope.com/?p=106#more-106) - it is full of imo religious nonsense not unlike those found in the blogs of other god botherers.
Here is part of a blog from your friends site;

How eating ‘Marmite’ can help the Israeli campaign
Lets keep it in simple geographical context: it’s about freedom seeking innocent Palestinians being exterminated by the Israeli Dalek machines. It’s about Jewish holocaust nightmares fuelling the Israelis to defy all, even God, to harm them again

An example of extremist fruitcakery....

.Sven said:
EdwardCoke said:

"Mr Ali, who is married with three children and lives in East London, declined to comment."

The proceeds of a recent Civil Service Islamic Society annual dinner were passed to Interpal, a Palestinian charity that is banned by the US government due to allegations of links to terrorism.
Oh - sorry for not expressing myself properly. I meant the DM does not state the context in which those comments were allegedly made IE how he used the quote.