Muslim bride reveals a beard and crossed eyes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So much for buying sight unseen. :D

2. Like the lights going up at Faces nightclub - you could never be too sure what you were snogging till that point.

I still have nightmares about some of them.

Edited to add: How do we know that is the right woman in the photograph?
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

shame he couldnt see that coming.
  4. Haha its like meeting up with a girl after a great night out in the cold light of day - oh dear. Serves him right he should have to stay married to it, Imagine the fun you could have "what the hell are you looking at?". I love it when a group of people who take themselves far too seriously make a laughing stock of themselves. BURKa - quite an apt name.
  5. That ain't fair! I'm gutted. I spot a thread about a cross-eyed bearded bird ........ and no fcuking photo!! :x
    (except with the veil on)
  6. Makes I larf.
  7. Thank God/Allah for Sharia Law!
  8. i wounder where my sister had gone on her holidays and now i know!
  9. Could do worse.....

10. that Daily Mail article is definitely not a complete fabrication
  11. Haven't we all... :roll:
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

big gwar lass with a gun... whats not to like??? :p
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. Do gurkhas have arranged marriages too, i find them too rude thou, is there any on this site willing to change my mind ???
  15. Funny old business, marriage. Since seeing this on the tea-time news yestrday:

........ I've been totally pre-occupied with trying to work out the chances of being able to flog my brother for £8,000 ..... o.v.n.o. Trouble is, he doesn't have learning difficulties (or, as they call it in the Aussie press article, "intellectually-impaired"). In fact, he's a fcuking know-all. Would that decrease his value?