Musical Sex, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, I s'pose the piccolo would have been a bit of a challenge under the circumstances:

[align=center]Coming soon at a school near you?[/align]
    [align=center]Michael Taylor: Alleged to have
    made pupil play xylophone during sex.[/align]

Completely gnoring all the ethical and legal issues for a moment - anyone out there top this? :D
  2. No, but why's he got a folder stuck to his head? Is it raining or part of a cruel student prank?
  3. Was she learing to play the pink oboe???
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She's obviously very good to be able to continue to play during the act, but not quite good enough for him, otherwise she wouldn't keep getting detentions.
  5. Bagpipe?
  6. I'm trying to work out the mechanics of 'playing the xylophone whilst performing sex acts on him.' Don't you need both hands free to play the xylophone?

And as for her being a talented percussionist, do you think she had a good set of bongos?
  7. given he was having his photo taken, you'd have thought he'd have straightened up his tie. standards these days.

i live not far from that school as it happens and i'm now even happier i never went there. i went to an all boys school. no sexual deviancy there. pity given some of the tutors. mmmmmmmmmm, miss fatkin.......
  8. Oh ye of little imagination! The xylophone bangy-stick things could have been grasped in any number of orifices for multi-positional music-making... :D
  9. If that's the case, then she definitely is a very talented percussionist!

Edited for spelling like a chimp.
  10. She's lucky she didn't play the trumpet: think of the fanny-farts! 8O
  11. I play netball at that school! I wonder if he's the dirty old git that hangs around in the bushes at the back of the courts,waiting for his dog to have a crap....for 2 whole hours!!!
  12. No, that's me and 'Rover'. I trust you aren't the lithe wing attack that I've had my eye on...
  13. I expect she was practicing Fellatio's 69th Symphony!
  14. Bat Crab...if you can see a wing attack past my're probably looking at the wrong court! Nice dog though!