Musical Sex, anyone?

#1
Well, I s'pose the piccolo would have been a bit of a challenge under the circumstances:

Married teacher 'made pupil play xylophone during sex'
10.05.07
A science master embarked on a year-long affair with one of his pupils after having sex with her in a school store cupboard, a court has heard.

Michael Taylor - now a headmaster - began a secret relationship with the teenager days after she turned 15, the jury was told.

They allegedly met once a week for "music practice" - during which the girl, a talented percussionist, performed sex acts on him.

She was told to keep playing the xylophone during the incidents so anyone passing the classroom did not disturb the couple, the court heard.

Leicester Crown Court was told the teacher liked to be called "Mr Taylor" during sex, telling the girl: "You've got detention with me at the same time next week."
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23395700-details/Married+teacher+'made+pupil+play+xylophone+during+sex'/article.do
[align=center]Coming soon at a school near you?[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Michael Taylor: Alleged to have
made pupil play xylophone during sex.[/align]

Completely gnoring all the ethical and legal issues for a moment - anyone out there top this? :D
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
She's obviously very good to be able to continue to play during the act, but not quite good enough for him, otherwise she wouldn't keep getting detentions.
 
#6
I'm trying to work out the mechanics of 'playing the xylophone whilst performing sex acts on him.' Don't you need both hands free to play the xylophone?

And as for her being a talented percussionist, do you think she had a good set of bongos?
 
#7
given he was having his photo taken, you'd have thought he'd have straightened up his tie. standards these days.

i live not far from that school as it happens and i'm now even happier i never went there. i went to an all boys school. no sexual deviancy there. pity given some of the tutors. mmmmmmmmmm, miss fatkin.......
 
#8
Bat_Crab said:
I'm trying to work out the mechanics of 'playing the xylophone whilst performing sex acts on him.' Don't you need both hands free to play the xylophone?
Oh ye of little imagination! The xylophone bangy-stick things could have been grasped in any number of orifices for multi-positional music-making... :D
 
#9
DozyBint said:
Bat_Crab said:
I'm trying to work out the mechanics of 'playing the xylophone whilst performing sex acts on him.' Don't you need both hands free to play the xylophone?
Oh ye of little imagination! The xylophone bangy-stick things could have been grasped in any number of orifices for multi-positional music-making... :D
If that's the case, then she definitely is a very talented percussionist!

Edited for spelling like a chimp.
 
#10
Bat_Crab said:
DozyBint said:
Bat_Crab said:
I'm trying to work out the mechanics of 'playing the xylophone whilst performing sex acts on him.' Don't you need both hands free to play the xylophone?
Oh ye of little imagination! The xylophone bangy-stick things could have been grasped in any number of orifices for multi-positional music-making... :D
If that's the case, then she definitely is a very talented percussionist!

Edited for spelling like a chimp.
She's lucky she didn't play the trumpet: think of the fanny-farts! 8O
 
#11
Machristo said:
given he was having his photo taken, you'd have thought he'd have straightened up his tie. standards these days.

i live not far from that school as it happens and i'm now even happier i never went there. i went to an all boys school. no sexual deviancy there. pity given some of the tutors. mmmmmmmmmm, miss fatkin.......
I play netball at that school! I wonder if he's the dirty old git that hangs around in the bushes at the back of the courts,waiting for his dog to have a crap....for 2 whole hours!!!
 
#13
bigbird67 said:
Machristo said:
given he was having his photo taken, you'd have thought he'd have straightened up his tie. standards these days.

i live not far from that school as it happens and i'm now even happier i never went there. i went to an all boys school. no sexual deviancy there. pity given some of the tutors. mmmmmmmmmm, miss fatkin.......
I play netball at that school! I wonder if he's the dirty old git that hangs around in the bushes at the back of the courts,waiting for his dog to have a crap....for 2 whole hours!!!
No, that's me and 'Rover'. I trust you aren't the lithe wing attack that I've had my eye on...
 
#15
Bat Crab...if you can see a wing attack past my voluptuouness....you're probably looking at the wrong court! Nice dog though!
 
#16
"And one time, at Band Camp..."
 
#17
This one girl I was with was a bit of a loud'n. So one night, I thought it might be amusing to try and secretly thrust to the rhythm of The Simpsons theme music to see if she would moan it out :lol:

/good times
 
#19
Archimedes said:
Just to keep this thread up-to-date - it appears that the "victim's" xylophone technique wasn't as exotic as first thought:

clicky
But let's not lose sight of his naughtiness:
Mr Taylor had denied eight indecent assaults on a girl under 16 and two charges of gross indecency with a child between July 1995 and July 1996. The court heard he later admitted a sexual relationship in his defence statement, but claimed it was after the girl left school and turned 17.
So that's all right then - teacher. :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrandySoured Films, Music and All Things Artsy 17
DieHard The NAAFI Bar 12
cockwomble The NAAFI Bar 709

Similar threads

Top