Music you last had a shag to

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jan 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Clannad.

Do I need help? In my defence she put it on.

msr

2. 'The Birdy Song', mind you, it's been a while!

3. "You are a pirate" the lazytown song. I wanted the theme tune to pirates of the carribean for a bit of role play with the mrs. I qued up youtube ready to click at the right moment & that pile of sh1t blared out the speakers :roll:

LT.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Can't do it with music playing (far too distracting)

5. Does the background noise to Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning count as music?

6. how about jarhead?! he really was a boring lay!!

7. was two's up on a bird (special favour to a mate).

i had only one request. and that is that Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes were belting a tune out in the background..... Up Where We Belong.

8. Surely could be used in a spin off thread about household objects you've covered your fleshy friend's head with. JarHead?

9. yes you no....the movie....

10. Was a hint for you to send me a pic of your cock with a jar on it. You 'know'.

11. OHHHHH right *naive* ok ok i get ya (i am blonde!!!) !! hmmmm no thanks!

12. Hmmm, well if you're talking "to" as in, synchronised, I suppose it would have to be 'Ace of Spades' by Iron Maiden - she was a feisty one :lol:

And the music that was last playing was whateva was in Oceana the other night, was near the cheese room, think it was "C'mon Eileen" :D

13. Rabbit Rabbit, by Chas and Dave.

Strangely I never saw her again.

14. It was either the Tweenies or Bob the Builder CD. She'd have cried all night otherwise and I didn't want to wake her parents. Those child monitors pick up on the slightest sound, you know.

15. Muffle the sound with a damp nappy over the speaker.