Music you last had a shag to

Clannad.

Do I need help? In my defence she put it on.

msr

'The Birdy Song', mind you, it's been a while!

"You are a pirate" the lazytown song. I wanted the theme tune to pirates of the carribean for a bit of role play with the mrs. I qued up youtube ready to click at the right moment & that pile of sh1t blared out the speakers :roll:

LT.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can't do it with music playing (far too distracting)

how about jarhead?! he really was a boring lay!!

was two's up on a bird (special favour to a mate).

i had only one request. and that is that Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes were belting a tune out in the background..... Up Where We Belong.

Magic_Jeenyus said:
how about jarhead?! he really was a boring lay!!
Surely could be used in a spin off thread about household objects you've covered your fleshy friend's head with. JarHead?

yes you no....the movie....

OHHHHH right *naive* ok ok i get ya (i am blonde!!!) !! hmmmm no thanks!

Hmmm, well if you're talking "to" as in, synchronised, I suppose it would have to be 'Ace of Spades' by Iron Maiden - she was a feisty one :lol:

And the music that was last playing was whateva was in Oceana the other night, was near the cheese room, think it was "C'mon Eileen" :D

Rabbit Rabbit, by Chas and Dave.

Strangely I never saw her again.

It was either the Tweenies or Bob the Builder CD. She'd have cried all night otherwise and I didn't want to wake her parents. Those child monitors pick up on the slightest sound, you know.

Muffle the sound with a damp nappy over the speaker.

SCoy said:
Hmmm, well if you're talking "to" as in, synchronised, I suppose it would have to be 'Ace of Spades' by Iron Maiden - she was a feisty one :lol:

And the music that was last playing was whateva was in Oceana the other night, was near the cheese room, think it was "C'mon Eileen" :D
NO........ :evil: Motorhead!!!!!!!!! :evil:

with Lemmy "a fiver till pay day" Killmeister

Motorhead?

You have issues.

datumhead said:
SCoy said:

NO........ :evil: Motorhead!!!!!!!!! :evil:

with Lemmy "a fiver till pay day" Killmeister
OMG, sooo sorry, just realised my error!!! :oops: :oops:

Was actually meaning Aces High :oops:

Though she was also given the good news to Ace Of Spades. Bit of a rock chick that one.

Lucky_Jim said:
Motorhead?

You have issues.
Ace of Spades is an all time classic song.

What's wrong with Motorhead anyway?

Latest Threads