• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Music to Sh...make Love to

What music gets you going when you make Love? Mrs Driver likes a rousing version of Colonel Bogey played by a Military Band, She likes me to emulate a football match when we are at it. 45 minutes each way with a brass band at half time.

How about Fire Starter or for a gentle start building to a crescendo Bohemian Rhapsody.
45 minutes each way and a brass band? I could fit it all in during the adverts and still have time to make a cuppa ;)

See, I think the distinction is important...

Making love? Barry White, of course. Preferably on a zebra-skin rug under a black light, with a velvet painting of a naked lady with an Afro riding a tiger on the wall.

Sh@gging? Rammstein, naturally. Followed by a rousing post-orgasm chorus of "Who are ya? Who are ya?" Mine, not his.

TankiesYank said:
See, I think the distinction is important...

Making love? Barry White, of course. Preferably on a zebra-skin rug under a black light, with a velvet painting of a naked lady with an Afro riding a tiger on the wall.

Sh@gging? Rammstein, naturally. Followed by a rousing post-orgasm chorus of "Who are ya? Who are ya?" Mine, not his.
'Rein-Raus' being the obvious choice.

How about 'The Gentle Art of Making Enemies' by Faith no More

Or

'Push it' by Static X

'Walk with me in hell' by Lamb of God is also good.

But for real lurrrrve making 'Unfamiliar Ceilings' by fightstar. Magnificent.

Latest Threads