Music to Sh...make Love to

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DRIVER_B_III_RASC, Feb 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What music gets you going when you make Love? Mrs Driver likes a rousing version of Colonel Bogey played by a Military Band, She likes me to emulate a football match when we are at it. 45 minutes each way with a brass band at half time.
  2. 'Ace of Spades' - Motorhead, for that romantic touch.
  3. sex pistols

my way.
  4. bite it you scum - gg allin. check out his videos on youtube.
  5. How about Fire Starter or for a gentle start building to a crescendo Bohemian Rhapsody.
    45 minutes each way and a brass band? I could fit it all in during the adverts and still have time to make a cuppa ;)
  6. Smack my bitch up - Prodigy, perfect for those wifebeater fueled hate fcuks
  7. Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way

8. Ring of fire - Johnny Cash, just to give her highness an idea of whats in store ! :twisted:
  9. I touch myself-The Divinyls! May as well get used to finishing yourself off girls!!
  10. Chumbawumba-Tubthumpin'

Editid 4 pore spellin.
  11. Electric HeavyLand,Acid Mother Temple. Its nice long songs
  12. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
  13. See, I think the distinction is important...

Making love? Barry White, of course. Preferably on a zebra-skin rug under a black light, with a velvet painting of a naked lady with an Afro riding a tiger on the wall.

Sh@gging? Rammstein, naturally. Followed by a rousing post-orgasm chorus of "Who are ya? Who are ya?" Mine, not his.
  14. Eric clapton - Bell bottom blues or you look wonderful tonight. works like a charm 8)
  15. 'Rein-Raus' being the obvious choice.