music to run by

recently bought mp3 player now going jogging (yeah i know ) what apart from eye of the tiger should i put on it to get fit?

lol music to my schpinter bbc

here in oban ride on time is good

Seriously, try "Symptom of the Universe" by Black Sabbath; you will not even notice Tic-Tac creeping up behind you, with a full tube of lubricant and evil intent...

smoojalooge said:
lip up fatty by bad manners
and with the power of limewire it is mine

Classical music, Mozart, Bach etc. Eine Klein nacht muzic is rather good for hill training, soothes your mind from the pain :)

Anything by Faithless is good.

I have an iPod and its full - New Order, Prodigy, The Jam, The Specials, The Cult, Massive Attack.

Anything that has a good beat or rhythm really is good.

Oh aye James Brown is REALLY good for working out to.

Good classic punk. The Clash, The Damned, The Ramones, Generation X etc etc. Good strong bassline to set a rhythm.

Eye of the tiger is just horribly wrong, sickenly tacky.

i go for greenday, linkenpark, sum41, guns n roses ....... anything rock really that gets me going

For the terminally Jack, iTunes (in the US at least) has a walt-tastic "Run to Cadence" series. You can pretend to be a spam by singing along with US Airborne, Marine, Marine Recon, Army, Navy and even Air Force. Can't understand the last one, as a crab I was always under the impression that once I left Cranwell if I had to run anywhere or shoot anything the chances were that I was in the wrong place.

My personal favorites however include "Rock Superstar" by Cypress Hill, "A Little Less Conversation" (sans JXL) by Elvis, and "Batwitaba" by Kid Rock.

Tent-eye said:
Rammstein does it for me. Mein Teil is particularly good, anybody know it?
Seconded. My fav is Links 2, 3, 4 but anything by Rammstein is run-tastic.

yup rammstein works

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
noize Films, Music and All Things Artsy 21
Faustic Health and Fitness 25
W Health and Fitness 34