Music to drive to.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Spitfire Prelude and all the other crab film music.

Bat Out of Hell

Ace of Spades

And all the usual suspect ballads.

A

armadillo

princess dianas favourite two should be mentioned, tunnel of love, followed by wipeout.

Killswitch Engage
Chimaira
Machine Head
Slipknot (Early stuff)
Evile
Mastodon
Arch Enemy
Motorhead
Steel Panther

B

Boozy

How random, I spent today downloading stuff for my car. Basically anything I can sing along to like a nutter in the knowledge that no one can see me/I don't care because I'll never see them again in my life.

I like stuff like...

Snow Patrol - Run
Biffy Clyro - Many of Horror
Death Cab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark
Foo Fighters - Everlong/Learn to Fly/Next Year
Greenday - Time of your life/Wake me up when September ends
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Black Eyed Peas -The Time (Dirty Bit)
Eminem - Space Bound and Not Afraid. In fact the whole recovery album.
Ugly Kid Joe - Cats in the Cradle
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name of
Pitt Bull - Give me everything
Nero - Guilt - great when the Bass kicks in
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
Lady Gaga - Judas/Born this way
Chris Brown - Forever
Aloe Blacc - I need a Dollar

But I also love old shit like Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Journey, Bon Jovi and really really cheesy power ballads.

B

Boozy

Oi boozy, old shit is classic shit!!
Don't get me wrong I wasn't dissing it :) I love classic shit :p

Kiss - God Gave Rock n Roll to you

I like Heavy Metal as well but the problem with listening to it in the car is it can sometimes lead me to put my foot down a bit too much!

I like Heavy Metal as well but the problem with listening to it in the car is it can sometimes lead me to put my foot down a bit too much!
That there is the truth.
Many a time I've caught myself doing over a ton whilst listening Metallica or something similar.

Black Label Society .
Ted Nugent.
Pearl Jam.
Queens of the stone age.
Mettalica.
Megadeth.
Motörhead .
Wishbone Ash .
Deep Purple.
Robin Trower.
UFO .
Evanesance.

Throw these bad boys in your " on the go " settings on your pod bang it on shuffle kick back and enjoy the drive .

For fast cornering and silliyness around North Wales roads (stay out of my way and just let me overtake - I know the roads a lot better than you do you 'king *********)
AC~DC (any)
:)

Oh and a suprise discovery, Bobby Fuller Four - I fought the Law.

Whilst "pootling" round the M25 how about opening the cab window and turning up the volume on Highway to Hell , AC/DC . Annoys the hell out of the noise nazis .

Depends what you're driving: Die Walkure in my Blackhawk, Prelude de l'Apres Midi d'une Faun in my Volvo.

It's not a real Blackhawk, only a model, but when I run up the street with it shouting bam ba ba baaah bum, I come in my pants.

Black Label Society .
Ted Nugent.
Pearl Jam.
Queens of the stone age.
Mettalica.
Megadeth.
Motörhead .
Wishbone Ash .
Deep Purple.
Robin Trower.
UFO .
Evanesance.

Throw these bad boys in your " on the go " settings on your pod bang it on shuffle kick back and enjoy the drive .
Sludge you had me nodding my head in agreement, especially Nugent, BLS, Deep Purple then you spoilt it with bloody Evanescence. Don't get me wrong, if there was no Rugby on the telly and she was willing to bring me a Kebab and some quality sweets around mine, I'd give that Amy Lee the benefit of the ultimate lovemaking experience/ most terrifying sexual deviancy whichever I felt appropriate at the time. But howay man, their music is cack.

Sludge you had me nodding my head in agreement, especially Nugent, BLS, Deep Purple then you spoilt it with bloody Evanescence. Don't get me wrong, if there was no Rugby on the telly and she was willing to bring me a Kebab and some quality sweets around mine, I'd give that Amy Lee the benefit of the ultimate lovemaking experience/ most terrifying sexual deviancy whichever I felt appropriate at the time. But howay man, their music is cack.
Everyone has there guilty pleasures my friend . Her voice gives me wood as simple as that . I was cruising today and decided to throw all my 1500 tracks on shuffle I would have died with embarrassment if I had a mucker in with me some howlers in the first 20 songs selected . I won't elaborate but I repeat everyone has there seceret guilty pleasures on there mp3 players .

Everyone has there guilty pleasures my friend . Her voice gives me wood as simple as that . I was cruising today and decided to throw all my 1500 tracks on shuffle I would have died with embarrassment if I had a mucker in with me some howlers in the first 20 songs selected . I won't elaborate but I repeat everyone has there seceret guilty pleasures on there mp3 players .
Fess up. Kate Bush, yeah!