Music to brass targets up by

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stick with tradition (if you remember all those crap Yank military videos that were put up with this in the background around 2001 - 2003)

Especially if you're in an Apache firing rockets and you can time each rocket firing with the 'here we go, here we go, here we go' bits. It would take some timing but if you're at exactly the right range you'd get back 'let the bodies hit the floor' as your rockets are shredding the local goat herder too.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I would like to sing American Pie, flat and off key but some spam pilot beat me to it :(
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings, purely ironically.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. remember all those "die mother fucker die" videos that were knocking about as well?

i take it this;

would be in bad taste?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1

6. Ideal for brassing the Helmand school run up.
  7. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Killed by Death - Motörhead

Dead Bodies Everywhere - Korn

Be Quick or Be Dead - Iron Maiden

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app
  8. Good call, saw them last year, Lemmy is a legend! Still giving it big licks at 65!
  9. But that would make your hail of gunfire seem sad. 1812's too obvious, ditto anything by Beethoven but especially the 5th or Eroica, nothing by Mozart seems to fit, so I propose a nice waltz, The Blue Danube would be fine. Frank Sinatra works too.
  10. Any fule know that Adagio for Strings is for when you are running away from other people trying to brass you up...and you just don't quite make the chopper before the NVA cut you down.
    • Like Like x 1