• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Music Request - Let's share some beats

Right I've got some music with album artwork and it's all very gucci and all.
It's been sorted through, names etc etc sorted.

Now, I want to swap music with you lot via email. You send me a pm asking me for whatever track. I'll see if I've got it. If I do, you give me your private email and I'll send it down your end.

I'll also be making requests to you lot :)

I've got:

Chery Cole - 3 Words Album

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock

AC/DC - The Razor's Edge

T

trowel

Right I've got some music with album artwork and it's all very gucci and all.
It's been sorted through, names etc etc sorted.

Now, I want to trade music with you lot via email. You send me a pm asking me for whatever track. I'll see if I've got it. If I do, you give me your private email and I'll send it down your end.

I'll also be making requests to you lot :)

I've got:

Chery Cole - 3 Words Album

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock

AC/DC - The Razor's Edge
I`m listening to Classic fm. Try it.

Not quite certain. but I am sure that sharing software/music etc is illegal and I doubt that the site owners would condone you blatantly partaking in such.

Not quite certain. but I am sure that sharing software/music etc is illegal and I doubt that the site owners would condone you blatantly partaking in such.
I'm not making money out of this and I all consider you my finest muckers.
It's just sharing out our purchases to those we consider close.
Right?

Or should I close this thread down and everything?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Any of you into Heavy Metal, Rock, Pop or any of the such?
I like bavarian oompah music.

as for cheryl cole, I'd rather have my ears bored out with red hot kitchen knives than listen to her autotuned karaoke warblings, the talentless chav bint. I've dropped farts with more musical ability.

as for cheryl cole, I'd rather have my ears bored out with red hot kitchen knives than listen to her autotuned karaoke warblings, the talentless chav bint. I've dropped farts with more musical ability.
Funnily enough I've never been attracted to Bavarian music myself. By the way she is a "talentless Geordie chav bint!!"

Bollox to all that music shite, are you saying that YOU wouldn't crawl 2mls over broken glass to suck her sick through a sweaty sock, 'cos if you would, join the queue!

Latest Threads