Music in the block

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure we have all been through this at point, you are sat in the block cracking one out or eating, or both. And some scrote somewhere in the block decides the current chav jungle/dance/house/crap song he is listening to is that good that he must play it so the entire garrison can hear it. As my ears are offended by this dross I am trying to find out my legal options to end this. I'm quite sure I could get away with kicking the offenders door in, soaking him with petrol and setting him alight if I get hold of the "music" he was playing as evidence in court. What other options do I have at my disposal?

2. get a louder stereo or get a heavy metal band to jam in your room!! preferably motorhead as they are loudest concert record holders...

glad i could help :)

3. Your options?Going to the good book is a bit gay..

I had no problem with loud music but if some crow started blasting out the lastest trance 'take me to a higher plain,baby' dogshit,I would walk into the room turn it down without saying a word to him,then go back to my room and crack open a bottle of JD and blast some Pantera for the next hour or so.Always worked.

Ooooo I feel so tough I could wrestle an action-man!

4. phone the local community safety wardens who will confiscate his hi fi and maybe give him an asbo

5. I thought that was Slayer? Ready to be corrected!

Whatever happened to the old favourite? Wait until he leaves the room for whatever reason, nip in there all quiet with your gerber or leatherman, and snip the plugs from his stereo, and cut all the speaker cable in the middle. If you do it often enough, he will surely take the hint.

6. Think about where I made this thread. :p

7. A Quick google has Motorhead, the Who and ManoWar claiming the record. No Mentioon of slayer though, which does suprise me as i have seen em live nad they are fcuking loud. :twisted:

8. Wait till he's out, then go into his room and take the fuse out of his CD player plug and replace with a dud. It'll take him ages to figure out why his fuses keep "blowing".

9. You could make a recording or a vacuum cleaner and put it on continous loop, then crank up the volume dial and face your speakers towards his room.
    Go out and lock your door.

Or break into his room scatter grass seeds and water liberally.

Or break into his room and secrete fresh fish portions/prawns behind his radiator.

......Too much effort?....

You could smash his whole collection of chav dance music.

10. Gallows hold the record at 132.5 db

11. Yup,please excuse,I have been mostly trawling the grownup forums today.

In thaaaat case....

Drag his dorris into his room,freshly bukkaked by the rest of your section,and then repeatedly slam her head into the offending stereo until;

A:The stereo explodes in a shower of flames destroying all of his worldly possesions.

B:His girlfriend swede is too pulped to be of any use as a battering ram.

C:He man's up and stop's listening to music that is meant for pre-pubecent girl's.

The world is your oyster my friend.

12. Dont for get the pin pricks in the speakers

13. Wait till he goes out, deploy to his room with a Leatherman and a pin.
    Push the pin through his power cable and then cut the ends off with the Leatherman so it's flush with the outer of the mains lead.

Then his fuses really will keep blowing.

(i'm taking this too seriously, aren't I?)

14. [quote="young_lofty

Whatever happened to the old favourite? Wait until he leaves the room for whatever reason, nip in there all quiet with your gerber or leatherman, and snip the plugs from his stereo, and cut all the speaker cable in the middle. If you do it often enough, he will surely take the hint.[/quote]

Never fails. Can also be embelished by smearing "Please keep the noise down" with excrement on said offenders walls.