Music for the Apocalypse

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The world is coming down.

Sadly not as far as necessary to reduce the population to a manageable level.

Coupled with reports in today's paper that a worldwide condom shortage is looming, just when people are predicting a baby boom nine months from now.

Give it a year and world overpopulation will have resumed normal jogging.

Sadly not as far as necessary to reduce the population to a manageable level.

Coupled with reports in today's paper that a worldwide condom shortage is looming, just when people are predicting a baby boom nine months from now.

Give it a year and world overpopulation will have resumed normal jogging.
I wonder how that's going to play out with a deflated economy, with large sections of the service industry gone?

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was going to suggest “Stay Clean” by Motörhead a while back, but forgot. Quick check suggests it’s not been mentioned yet. I know the intention is different, but the sentiment remains.
Just heard it the radio. ******* great.

Last edited:
All fine now thanks. Still got a cough but nowhere near as bad as it was. Still isolated apart from a couple of trips to the local shop. Local as in the end of the road.
Glad to hear it mate. That cough lingers, doesn‘t it? Take care, see you when the fog lifts.

If we're all going to die, we might as well die happy.

While he doesn't have Mylie Cyrus' visual appeal, Something For Kate's Paul Dempsey is awesome.

BigT

LE
I can't be arsed going through the thread and see Cities in Dust has been snagged on this page so have this:

And this