Music for Cornet and Trumpet

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Before he discovered electric guitar my offspring studied and played cornet. The instrument was sold years ago to a Scout Troop but I have just discovered the music books in their case.

Can anyone use 9 books of exercises and tunes for beginner to novice level? Free to a good home.

Thank you kindly for the offer. i sadly will have to decline. I am noramlly listening to belgain jazz and watching the plumber come round to fix the ladies pipes, in ultra HD daily, then I give my trumpet a damn good polishing.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you kindly for the offer. i sadly will have to decline. I am noramlly listening to belgain jazz and watching the plumber come round to fix the ladies pipes, in ultra HD daily, then I give my trumpet a damn good polishing.
You are obviously more bored than you are witty. Kindly bore off please.

They still going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes my lovely.
Would you like titles?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Parcel wrapped and addressed. Hope to post later, King Alfred!

Aye, and thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Posted second class this afternoon. Expect a heavy parcel later in the week!

How have you survived sans RoPs or binning for this long you tedious troll?

How have you survived sans RoPs or binning for this long you tedious troll?
The chap has a point, a well played cornet on a bandstand 20-30 m away is a thing of beauty, but if your neighbor is learning, that's another matter. I endured 3 years of an oboe player, even when she was fairly good, the scales were very monotonous

The chap has a point, a well played cornet on a bandstand 20-30 m away is a thing of beauty, but if your neighbor is learning, that's another matter. I endured 3 years of an oboe player, even when she was fairly good, the scales were very monotonous
Making a point is all well and good of course but maybe you should read the troll's post again...

Expect a for sale sign next door anytime soon !!!

( actually I rather like the Cornet but it does not like me )
Concerto d'orange-juice any time soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer