Music Festivals!

easy-touch

Clanker
Right it’s coming close to that time again, so what festivals are you going to?

I’m a Reading regular so will be hitting it this year even if the line up is lacking!

Very tempted with Download this year. Line up looks great!
 

Pierce09

Clanker
i'm off to Download and Sonisphere this year.

i'm only going to Sonisphere to see Metallica, but the Download line-up looks very good and has me excited
 

lambooner

Clanker
il see you at reading mate! Have you already got your ticket, or will you be joining in the mad rush tomorow for tickets?
 
Pierce09 said:
i'm off to Download and Sonisphere this year.

i'm only going to Sonisphere to see Metallica, but the Download line-up looks very good and has me excited

Will FNM be doing any proper touring after download does anyone know?
 

Pierce09

Clanker
insert-coin-here said:
Pierce09 said:
i'm off to Download and Sonisphere this year.

i'm only going to Sonisphere to see Metallica, but the Download line-up looks very good and has me excited

Will FNM be doing any proper touring after download does anyone know?

i think Download have them for an exclusive this year but next year who knows.
 

easy-touch

Clanker
lambooner said:
il see you at reading mate! Have you already got your ticket, or will you be joining in the mad rush tomorow for tickets?

Yeah got my pre-sale ticket last year, so easy to get a ticket that way instead of tomorrows mad rush! you?
 

easy-touch

Clanker
Pierce09 said:
i'm off to Download and Sonisphere this year.

i'm only going to Sonisphere to see Metallica, but the Download line-up looks very good and has me excited

Saw Metallica last year at reading, sooooo good! Really good pyro shows aswell!!!!!

I'm so tempted with download cause of the line up! Just need to drum up some amigos to go with!
 

Latest Threads

Top