Music and Fun Day

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by iancalla, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

The Richard Hunt Foundation

We can now announce the date of the Music and Family fun day to be held at Bailey Park in Abergavenny on the 15th May 2010.

The day will consist of live music from a wide variety of bands, displays, funfair, trade stalls, food and drink. The planning is in the very early stages but we believe we have a very good team working on this event and we have had so many offers of support it is overwhelming.

Further details of bands and other attractions will be added as we move forward with the planning.

Please show your support for this event. Add it to your calendar now if you feel you can contribute in any way please do not hesitate to contact us be it to volunteer as a steward to offer your companies service or sponsorship.

We are looking for as wide a variety of traders as possible to show your support and interest in this event please contact us.

We have invited a number of forces related charities to be present at the event including H4H, Combat Stress, SSAFA, SOS plus many others. We also have the army Recruitment team attending with there climbing wall, range, CVRT etc.
    We have a number of bands etc donating there time for free.
    Please visit our site and leave a message on the message board.
  2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Thank you for inviting Holidays4Heroes also.

I'm looking forward to be at the event with a bear or two, for a beer or two (only for the bears of course).

If there are any ARRSErs out there (I haven't contacted yet ;) ),
    who would like to help an hour or two with the Hols4Heroes stall, just send me a PM please. :)