Museum of Army Flying Events

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MAFArmyFlying, Feb 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi There I just thought I'd share our behind the scenes tour event with you.

Thursday 16 May 2013 | Museums at Night: The Curator’s Cupboard 16th May 7pm

[​IMG]As part of Culture 24’s Museum’s at Night Campaign the Museum of Army Flying is offering an exclusive evening event. The evening includes a behind the scenes tour of the Museum’s stores with our Curator. Discover the incredible stories behind the objects that aren’t on display to the general public. Interpreters will be on hand around the Museum to tell you about their favourite artefacts.
    Tickets are £12.50 include entry to the Museum and the tour of the stores and can bought online here. Booking is essential as numbers are limited. This event is not recommended for children.

2. Will the ginger one be there?

3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Good to see the MAF have a presence.

Could I ask you to repost this in Aviation, the Museum had deservedly had some rather bad press over the past few years, heres hoping there is a more pro active team involved with what should be deemed a rather priveledged position considering the exhibits and heritage within the building.