Muscle pains

Hey guys, I have had sore upper arms, either triceps or shoulders for nearly a month now, from playing tiger woods on the wii.

It doesn't seem to be healing and when I wake up in the morning it seems to get worse, I can't start training again till I sort this, any advice, cheers.

Imagine my surprise.

Any advice? Sure - remove yourself from the gene pool as soon as is physically possible, seeing as you're obviously too weak to be allowed to continue drawing breath. Whatever the shuddering **** happened to good, old-fashioned natural selection?

That's a Wednesday night special, I take it your 'hardcore' though... What would you suggest for my next 'school night' with the lads

Hey guys, I have had sore upper arms, either triceps or shoulders for nearly a month now, from playing tiger woods on the wii.

It doesn't seem to be healing and when I wake up in the morning it seems to get worse, I can't start training again till I sort this, any advice, cheers.
Did you conduct a thorough, progressive warm up, including joint mobility and muscular stretches, prior to commencement of said computer game?

Yea cuz I worry about straining muscles when I'm poleaxed..
And therein lies your problem! Don't you think it could possibly be a muscle strain or a sprain in the shoulder joint that is causing the pain? I prescribe two MTFU pills to be taken daily, with water, on an empty stomach!

Yes arsonist, that is the problem, I am wondering why it's taking so long to fix, I'm resting it as much as possible but being an arm strain it is needed a lot....with selection happening soon I don't want to not be able to train.

Hi mate,
Screening basics first...
Any pins & needles/numbness in neck, arm or hand?
Does the pain change in the arm when you move the neck?
Any difficulties swallowing, speaking or severe headache?
Does the pain disturb sleep (particular if it wakes you at 2-3am)?

Serious replies only please....also, does it only affect back of neck/traps & triceps area?
Any pain in back of forearm or middle, ring/little fingers?

Have you thought about getting a lighter Wii controller?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Health and Fitness 30
Rod924 Sports, Adventure Training and Events 7
P Health and Fitness 23