Muscle pains

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by C.Norris, Sep 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, I have had sore upper arms, either triceps or shoulders for nearly a month now, from playing tiger woods on the wii.

It doesn't seem to be healing and when I wake up in the morning it seems to get worse, I can't start training again till I sort this, any advice, cheers.

2. Stop playing Tiger Woods on the Wii

3. This is actually the funniest thing I've read on here for quite some time. I'm glad I chose now to evacuate my bowels.

FBG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jesus Christ. Imagine what would happen if you tried playing actual golf.

5. Location: Carrickfergus.
    Imagine my surprise.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Again with the helpful answers, have any of you played the game with a few liquors in ya?

7. Any advice? Sure - remove yourself from the gene pool as soon as is physically possible, seeing as you're obviously too weak to be allowed to continue drawing breath. Whatever the shuddering **** happened to good, old-fashioned natural selection?

8. A six-pack of Breezer and four vigorous hours of Tiger Woods on the Wii.

Oh, for a night on the tiles in Carrickfergus.

9. That's a Wednesday night special, I take it your 'hardcore' though... What would you suggest for my next 'school night' with the lads

10. Did you conduct a thorough, progressive warm up, including joint mobility and muscular stretches, prior to commencement of said computer game?

11. Yea cuz I worry about straining muscles when I'm poleaxed..

12. Spiked trifle and sodomy.

13. Manning the **** up. Or failing that hanging yourself.

14. Why everybody always picking on me :'(

Gimme a rope quick :(

15. And therein lies your problem! Don't you think it could possibly be a muscle strain or a sprain in the shoulder joint that is causing the pain? I prescribe two MTFU pills to be taken daily, with water, on an empty stomach!