Murray wins wimbledon

I really enjoyed watching the final and think it's brilliant that he has finally won it.

Awesome effort, great weather, top weekend. I hope he gets spoty, he deserves it.

D

Dreamseller

Already being touted as SPOTY on Facebook, but he'll actually need a personality first!
Considering how the media treated, and the mass of boring fucktards still treat him after he uttered harmless joke in response to some other banter, i don't blame him for just concentrating on doing his job.

First British winner since Ben Sherman..... nicked off my mate Gorty.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
First British winner since Ben Sherman..... nicked off my mate Gorty.
And there was me thinking that the last British winner at Wimbledon was Virginia Wade! ;-)

I really enjoyed watching the final and think it's brilliant that he has finally won it.

Awesome effort, great weather, top weekend. I hope he gets spoty, he deserves it.
You want him to get Acne?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fantastic result today and well deserved - well done Andy Murray.
The down side to his brilliant achievement will be wall to wall coverage of anything even faintly AM-related over the next few weeks, or months. As I type, BBC News channel is interviewing a group of young lasses in Dunblane, which follows on from an equally tedious interview at Wimbledon with some fans on Murray mount. Anyone with even the most tenuous link to Andy or his family will be creaming themselves as they fall over each other to be seen on the telly or in print.
God, I'm a miserable bastard! :)

Tennis = Sport of quims!

Well done Murray, but let's not forget that it's only tennis!