Murray wins wimbledon

I think that we have witnessed a unique sporting moment this afternoon....nay, a miracle!

Andy Murray cracking a smile!
Also a smile by that miserable bitch Posh Spice!

His bird looked like she was foaming at the gash towards the end, I bet he is in for the shag of his life tonight - maybe that'll cheer him up!
I said to my wife when he won that if he has any sexual perversions he needs to ask his missus tonight. There's no way she's going to turn down a British Wimbledon champion.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

What made it for me was that it gave Posh Spice another opportunity to look moody while sucking in her cheeks. She needs the exposure, poor girl. There's no show without Punch.

Must be a bit disappointing for the Lawn Tennis Assocation having ploughed millions into the development of the game at grass roots and up to see a British Winner who didn't come up through their system!
correct.
Can't believe he did it in straight sets. I suppose if you have to be negative, you are 100% correct. I'm sure the LTA is suitably gutted.
If it's any consolation I think JockO'Vitch was under par today.

Well done Jocko.

Nice to see that something positive has come out of Dunblane...

I just hope Auld Nick gives Hamilton's spit an extra turn tonight!

Well done to the US training camp that got him up to that standard.

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Already being touted as SPOTY on Facebook, but he'll actually need a personality first!

B

bokkatankie

**** you all: Well done Murray, well done the British and Irish Lions and well done Britain!!!!!!

Murray is a bit like Lewis Hamilton. One is black and misunderstood and the other is a Jock who people don't usually talk to. Well done to the white man today. Well done to Lewis for salvaging a few points in Germany.

Already being touted as SPOTY on Facebook, but he'll actually need a personality first!
A bit like that shy Welsh and Lions full back then?

I said to my wife when he won that if he has any sexual perversions he needs to ask his missus tonight. There's no way she's going to turn down a British Wimbledon champion.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.
Like can she hold the lube while he bums Andrew Castle

L

lumpy2

Why should he be expected to have a "personality" and walk around grinning like an air hostess??

He's an athlete and a sportsman, surely his sporting achievements should be all that matters.

And I expect the personality and a bit of grace will come as he matures. Remember what that little brat McEnroe used to be like!!

You lot blind? John Terry won Wimbledon today!!

Attachments

His right arm looks a bit feeble for a tennis player. He must be an aspiring ******.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice to see Alex Salmond waving the Scottish flag right behind Cameron's back after the presentation....no wonder they were checking for knives as the spectators came in.
You're not accusing Wee Eck of trying to make political capital out of Murray's win? Anyone would think he's clutching at straws as his chances of winning the independence vote go down the shitter...

Changing the subject slightly, everyone accuses Murray of being dour - I just think he's got a very dry sense of humour. It was certainly in evidence when Sue Barker interviewed him.

Wordsmith