Murray game worth watching on the beeb right now...

#1
Got his opponent by the short and curlies...
 
S

shurikenMarch

Guest
#3
Yup, watching it at the moment.
Greg Rusedski's commentary is a little harsh though. First Murray's playing "at the top of his game" and then the next minute he needs to "up his game". How is that possible?
And then he complains when they have to take a toilet break, haha! What else do you expect them to do? When you gotta go you gotta go!
 
#4
That Scottish turd can ram it!

If he expects support after his comments during the World Cup then he should be made to beg!

I hope the little pleb chokes.
 
#5
Werewolf said:
If he wins, it's a Hell of a comeback; Murray lost the first set 6 - 2... 8O


the passing shots by both have been superb...

roof being shut makes it feel odd for wombledon
 
#6
Gremlin said:
That Scottish turd can ram it!
If he expects support after his comments during the World Cup then he should be made to beg!
I hope the little pleb chokes.
Just because a scot is likely to be the first brit to win at wombledon in an arrse of years AND you dont think he's as cute as henman is no cause to be nasty! :D

ps england suck at soccer as well
 
#7
Dorothy didn't flinch... :D
 
S

shurikenMarch

Guest
#8
Gremlin said:
If he expects support after his comments during the World Cup then he should be made to beg!
Haha!!
I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but I just Googled it...
Now I like Murray even more! =D
 
#9
Been a few years since I have played, but used to be a decent player...

This match is one of the best I have seen at Wimbledon this year.... truly great game!

Good on Murray for the comeback but he still isn't having it all his own way. I would guess that he will pull through it for the win though....
 
#10
Both are knocking seven shades out

Mrs Murray is too!
 
S

shurikenMarch

Guest
#11
John McEnroe is brilliant!

"Hey, you guys on Henman Hill, you wanna come and fill up some of these seats?"
 
#12
Not looking so good for Murray now that the sets have equalised.... thought he should have finished at the last one, forced it to a tie-breaker.

Been a long match, they are both beginning to look more than a little ragged around the edges.
 
#13
I'll switch over as soon as this paint finishes drying
 
#14
Pompey_Jock said:
Not looking so good for Murray now that the sets have equalised.... thought he should have finished at the last one, forced it to a tie-breaker.

Been a long match, they are both beginning to look more than a little ragged around the edges.
Let's just hope that Murray has more left in the tank...
 
#18
Werewolf said:
Pompey_Jock said:
Not looking so good for Murray now that the sets have equalised.... thought he should have finished at the last one, forced it to a tie-breaker.

Been a long match, they are both beginning to look more than a little ragged around the edges.
Let's just hope that Murray has more left in the tank...
WarryWonka has zeroed his gat it seems in his service game...
 
#20
Isn't this tennis you are on about?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 0
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 14

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads