Murray game worth watching on the beeb right now...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BoomShackerLacker, Jun 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got his opponent by the short and curlies...
  2. If he wins, it's a Hell of a comeback; Murray lost the first set 6 - 2... 8O
  3. Yup, watching it at the moment.
    Greg Rusedski's commentary is a little harsh though. First Murray's playing "at the top of his game" and then the next minute he needs to "up his game". How is that possible?
    And then he complains when they have to take a toilet break, haha! What else do you expect them to do? When you gotta go you gotta go!
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

That Scottish turd can ram it!

If he expects support after his comments during the World Cup then he should be made to beg!

I hope the little pleb chokes.

5. the passing shots by both have been superb...

roof being shut makes it feel odd for wombledon
  6. Just because a scot is likely to be the first brit to win at wombledon in an arrse of years AND you dont think he's as cute as henman is no cause to be nasty! :D

ps england suck at soccer as well
  7. Dorothy didn't flinch... :D
  8. Haha!!
    I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but I just Googled it...
    Now I like Murray even more! =D
  9. Been a few years since I have played, but used to be a decent player...

This match is one of the best I have seen at Wimbledon this year.... truly great game!

Good on Murray for the comeback but he still isn't having it all his own way. I would guess that he will pull through it for the win though....
  10. Both are knocking seven shades out

Mrs Murray is too!
  11. John McEnroe is brilliant!

"Hey, you guys on Henman Hill, you wanna come and fill up some of these seats?"
  12. Not looking so good for Murray now that the sets have equalised.... thought he should have finished at the last one, forced it to a tie-breaker.

Been a long match, they are both beginning to look more than a little ragged around the edges.
  13. I'll switch over as soon as this paint finishes drying
  14. Let's just hope that Murray has more left in the tank...
  15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A far more entertaining Murray, of the "Al" variety, is on BBC2 right now, much more entertaining!