Murdering teen scum found guilty.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theiftaker, Jan 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. SCUM and they appear to be a growing breed, alcohol and drug use is NO excuse for what these little SH1T'S have done.

But like what was said, I blame the PARENTS!

When wil the courts pass REAL sentances?
    When will prison be HARD Labour and NO remission?
    When will LIFE mean LIFE?

3. I kept a close eye on this one, as I have had dealings with this little crew.
    They had no respect for anything and no fear of any consequences.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's true there is a distinct lack of personal responsibility in society today but boy are they about to get a wake up call.

5. Scum. No remorse on their faces. The little shites probably thought they'd get away with it. Lock them up for a 50 years, and release them when there's no chance of getting their lives on track, with no money, no houses, no sexual fulfilment (apart from Man Eater Marvin and is mammoth mambo manhood) and no prospects. And then refuse them state assistance. We need to get a grip on this type of lowlife.

6. They need to be made examples of. Sentences of thirty years each minimum is the only way that justice will be seen to be done. They should not be given the chance to live their lives, they should see their parents grow old and die from their cells and should never have children themselves. I am generally opposed to capital punishment, but these three should hang - they will never be productive members of society.

The justice system, from ministers downwards, is in tatters. These animals should have been banged up long ago, and certainly should never have been out on bail. Violent offenders should be treated like sex offenders; if not in jail then they should be registered, tagged and monitored with behavioural restrictions imposed (ie not owning a car, not drinking alcohol).

7. In fairness it looks like a the fear of a twenty year reck is just beginning to bed quite nicely in the mind of the geezer on the right.

Trotsky

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well at least the best part of what should have been their lives is never now going to happen. Except for maybe the 16 year old, aren't there different rules for them?

9. Unfortunately, i think the max sentence is 15 years.
    There was a discussion on radio 4 yesterday about it all. Some rozzer (!) was saying what's the point in them getting anymore than that. why ruin two lives... (obviously forgetting about the family/friends of their victim, whose lives are also ruined.)

10. I bet that smug grin on their faces will go when they are getting passed around the prison. Fcking scumbags

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Max sentence for murder is life but aren't the min to serve what he's talking about? I thought life usually meant 30 years which is fair in my opinion.

12. I meant the maximum sentence handed out in this case- sorry to confuse.
    One's got 15 yrs, one's got 12, the other not sure about.

13. So they will all be out in 2 year then.... Anyone remember the story of the little bastards who tied that baby down the the train tracks then smashed its head in, they got out 6 years later after doing "life" and new identies, benefits the whole works, might be worth going out and slotting a few of these cnuts

14. Can anyone else see Vigilante groups as the next step to people protecting themselves against such scum in the future? but if it did occur watch 'plod' go after groups with more vigour than the scum on the streets.

15. Why not give a sentence proportionate to the age of the victim, be it murder or sexual abuse.

Kill a one year old spend 99 years in prison. Kill and sexually abuse a one year old and receive 198 years. Do you see where I am going?

Make it a minimum of 30 years, in this case, so kill a 70 year old you get 30, but take into account that you must have assaulted him beforehand then it makes 60!

Easy. Then make to prisons hard labour, then we're getting somewhere! Plan is, send them away to die, to suffer and to die, old and alone.