Murdering Mothers In Law

How would you, and how would you get away with it?

Entirely idle curiosity you understand - I'm in no way intending to take the best of the ideas presented for my own personal use. At all.

Nothing too time consuming if you please, however I am willing to invest quite heavily in the project. Hypothetically speaking of course.

All contributions gratefully received, thank you.

LB

Cake, lots of cake. The fat cow is already near the edge of her own volition, it won't take much more......

Easysauce.

Draw a really insulting cartoon of Mohammed and then publish it on Al Jazzeera along with her contact information.... Job Jobbed

Cue for a song?
Last night I greased the stairs
Put tacks on all the chairs

M

Mark The Convict

Don't get married in the first place, it's worked fine for me. Failing that, hire her a Parisian chauffeur. 'As a treat, Mum, you deserve it'

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
arson attack - saves having to sort her shit out afterwards as well

send her a free winning ticket to albania then have words at the local car wash as they will have family who can sort it out for you

Poison. You must have picked that username for a reason?
Yes - I like arranged marriages and being painted with my breasts on show.

Seriously; It's a good point, but the dirty corpse-pokers would find it during the post mortem. And she eats even less than I do - I wanted to make this a quick thing, not wait to inject ricin into her two brussel sprouts at Christmas.

Thank you though.

LB

Don't get married in the first place, it's worked fine for me. Failing that, hire her a Parisian chauffeur. 'As a treat, Mum, you deserve it'
I love this one. How much would I have to pay willing Arrsers to chase her on mopeds while brandishing cameras?

A dish of German noodles. Allegedly.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
How would you, and how would you get away with it?

Entirely idle curiosity you understand - I'm in no way intending to take the best of the ideas presented for my own personal use. At all.

Nothing too time consuming if you please, however I am willing to invest quite heavily in the project. Hypothetically speaking of course.

All contributions gratefully received, thank you.

LB
My bold: How much are you willing to pay?

Have a hard job, unless I got my man to dig her up.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Roast beef with fresh horseradish...

Easy mistake to make?

I hope nobody tries this...without making a suitable donation to Cuddles' "Mother-in-law Pharmacy Fund"? Because "grass" is a herb too...

B

Barbarella

A caustic tank is very handy for corpse disposal or perhaps even a sinister killing method if you chuck a pine dresser in on top of the old boot to keep her submerged... Plus you get the paint stripped off the pine dresser at the same time.