Murdering Mothers In Law

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LucreziaBorgia, Jun 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How would you, and how would you get away with it?

Entirely idle curiosity you understand - I'm in no way intending to take the best of the ideas presented for my own personal use. At all.

Nothing too time consuming if you please, however I am willing to invest quite heavily in the project. Hypothetically speaking of course.

All contributions gratefully received, thank you.

LB

2. Cake, lots of cake. The fat cow is already near the edge of her own volition, it won't take much more......

3. Spanish fly it is then. Unless my memory of "I claudius" is playing up?

4. Easysauce.

Draw a really insulting cartoon of Mohammed and then publish it on Al Jazzeera along with her contact information.... Job Jobbed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cue for a song?
    Last night I greased the stairs
    Put tacks on all the chairs

6. Don't get married in the first place, it's worked fine for me. Failing that, hire her a Parisian chauffeur. 'As a treat, Mum, you deserve it'

• Like Like x 2
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

arson attack - saves having to sort her shit out afterwards as well

send her a free winning ticket to albania then have words at the local car wash as they will have family who can sort it out for you

8. Yes - I like arranged marriages and being painted with my breasts on show.

Seriously; It's a good point, but the dirty corpse-pokers would find it during the post mortem. And she eats even less than I do - I wanted to make this a quick thing, not wait to inject ricin into her two brussel sprouts at Christmas.

Thank you though.

LB

9. I love this one. How much would I have to pay willing Arrsers to chase her on mopeds while brandishing cameras?

10. A dish of German noodles. Allegedly.

11. Pay them? Nothing, they'd do it just for the opportunity to post the pics on chan4chan.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

My bold: How much are you willing to pay?

13. Have a hard job, unless I got my man to dig her up.

14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Bean sprouts. So that's a spring roll for the MiL then....

15. Roast beef with fresh horseradish...

Easy mistake to make?

I hope nobody tries this...without making a suitable donation to Cuddles' "Mother-in-law Pharmacy Fund"? Because "grass" is a herb too...

• Like Like x 1