Murderer of British troops speaks to BBC

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Firefighter9, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nothing new for the BB. They were talking to Adams and McGuinnes for years during the troubles.

2. Get him on the phone and trace the call to which ever hole he is in and ask the fly boys to send him a present. We done it in Kosovo with a wanted war criminal, same job here.

3. You may be confusing us and Kosovo with the Russians and Chechnya. Then again, I could be wrong!

4. Should be no difference in approach. If the prick calls again, df him and give him the good news. Or subcontract the job out to folks who are not as squeamish.

Tam

5. Greeting him with a JDAM just seems too quick and uncreative to me. Too good for the ****.
    We need to catch him and give him a very very slow and unpleasant death, and then display his mangled head on a pike outside Bastion.

6. He should have a fate worse than death like having to talk to safety staff in BATUS for 24 hours.

7. How much did the disreputable BBC pay this man?

8. no... don't kill him. He'd be happy in death that he fulfilled his martyrdom. Take him prisoner, dig a deep trench, and have caged pigs (dirty animals in islam) above said trench, and let the pig shit on him. He'll either have to eat it to scrape by for another day, or die of starvation and not have died in battle.

9. Did you even bother to read the article?

10. The article is a non-story. (Why did the BBC see fit to publish it? I think I know the answer to that one.)

11. That's if it is the chap who carried it out of course... Money on it's the Taleban being rather media savvy rather than the murderer.

12. It's not too difficult to work it out is it, unless the Taliban's media ops really are this shi'ite.