Murderer is hung until dead... on St. Kitts

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More here.

He murdered his wife incidentally.

The hangman usually gives out massages on the beach for 30 quid a throw. He was paid 1,800 to act as hangman for this execution. A further 8 inmates are "penciled" in.
  2. I find it somewhat ironic that a former colony can dish out justice in the traditional style, but the 'mother' country is totally impotent. Way to go St Kitts!
  3. So, the party went with a swing then?
  4. Bit harsh for murdering your wife. The snake might have deserved it!
  5. way to go
  6. Stand by for the Goody Goody brigade to be up in arms. Cannonier sound like a sound candidate for the last drop. BBMF.
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The ultimate "suspended sentence!"
  8. Why ? Seems like they are using the "drop" method which is the humane way to hang people. I mean, not like he was hung, drawn and quartered or burnt alive or anything.

Always good to see old traditions kept alive. :lol:
  9. Because they will - its what they do :twisted:
  10. Thats half of the problem nowadays Ricksaw unfortunately. Too many do gooders wailing about human rights and all that palaver.
    Left to them we would be tucking convicts up in bed with a bedtime story and a cup of cocoa!
  11. :twisted:
    we need to start doing that here rather than getting LIFE (10 years maybe) which after an appeal, because of the poor defendant(rapist/murderer) was having a bad hair day, getting out after 2 years .

serial rapists,kiddie fiddlers,child killers and terrorists need to be dropped .

they inflict pain and misery so their last hours should be the same.

heres three reasons
    1 SAVES MONEY (gordon take note)No expensive prison costs for x years
    2 Justice will be served
    3 Proper deterent
  12. 4. Televise executions on a Saturday just after the Lottery and sell advertising time Superbowl style which would actually make money.
    5. Have the previous week's lottery winner choose the "first" when there is more than 1 person to be executed.
  13. Some sort of Gladiators programme where the winner gets commuted to life.
  14. I LIKE IT!

Big Brother style vote off except the chair in the diary room is old sparky !

edited for no real reason
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I'm surprised we didn't suspend their membership to the Commonwealth, in spineless protest at their 'inhumanity' at getting the job done.