Murderer admits necrophilia with 100+ victims

United Kingdom[edit]​

Sexual penetration of a corpse was made illegal under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, carrying a maximum sentence of two years' imprisonment. Prior to 2003, necrophilia was not illegal; however, exposing a naked corpse in public was classed as a public nuisance (R v. Clark [1883] 15 Cox 171).[77]

Seems it was made an offence in 2003...
Okay, so lets go with case law.

Firstly my ex-wife was often rather unenthusiastic about sex.

Since then I have noted that quite a lot the younger women I end up with have rather disturbing issues that lead them to shout ”choke me daddy” at the vital moment.

So if it goes too far:
Is it murder?
Death by sexual misadventure?
Necrophila if I don‘t stop? (See above about sexual partners not responding too much).
I have alot of questions - not least to ask of the younger ladies I tend to hook up with.

His arrse name isn't ''skipped once'' is it?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Okay, so lets go with case law.

Firstly my ex-wife was often rather unenthusiastic about sex.

Since then I have noted that quite a lot the younger women I end up with have rather disturbing issues that lead them to shout ”choke me daddy” at the vital moment.

So if it goes too far:
Is it murder?
Death by sexual misadventure?
Necrophila if I don‘t stop? (See above about sexual partners not responding too much).
I have alot of questions - not least to ask of the younger ladies I tend to hook up with.
Me and the missus tried that auto-erotic asphyxiation the other day. I don’t think she liked it much, she hasn’t spoken to me since.

To be fair, she hasn’t bothered breathing, either.

What i can't work out is what the Pathologist were doing, their job is to detect signs of things like this, surely they must have noticed ie displaced clothing body, fluid etc, also bodies come in at all hours surely someone must have noticed his presence it makes no sense to me.

Well, yes, that does seem to have been the problem here, doesn'.... Oh. I see.

This is something else. As humans, we invest in the future (unborn) and regard those past (Venerate the dead). We can’t help it.
What this person (one of us, the human race) has done crosses so many boundaries.
IMO, the support package shows that we are with them (victims). It’s a collective expression of our disgust. In any society like ours, we show that in a true Anglo-Saxon way: money.
Is it enough? Like **** it is. But it’s all the families might get.
Money=gelt=guilt.
And if the families then go to CICA, then the payout‘s done.
Oh, and I agree. Hanging is too good for this waste of oxygen.
Who’s money is it they’re giving away and who’s the victim?

#1 suspect @Stacker 1 ? Or is it @stacker1 (I never knew until just now that he'd cloned himself!)

For someone who claims to have me on ignore, you certainly like to mention me.

Do I haunt your dreams?

Or are you just a raving poof?

Very busy R2, hectic in primary care. Spending hours rummaging up old mens bottoms

When you tell them to relax before you go in, do you tell them to "Do it for Yorkshire!!!!"

RTU'd

LE
And no need for rohypnol
Nope.
Never going to say they have a headache or time of the month.
Never going to say no, probably rigid instead of fridged, cold to touch so are some woman.
Always willing & ready to be served.

Sounds like the type of gig who could all get in to.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Very busy R2, hectic in primary care. Spending hours rummaging up old mens bottoms
Plenty of overtime then?
Its great when one loves their job.

Latest Threads