Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Oct 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the best way to murder a Prime Minister?
  2. Depends which.
  3. Allow him to do it himself.
  4. Muurrrrder i tells ya
  5. I can't wait for obesity to kill him.
  6. I suggest a chastity belt on Mandleson, leave it for 6 months, then lock him and One eye in a room, let Mandy bum him to death, after all, hes been shagging us all up the arrse for the last 11 years.
  7. Let him vote himself in. Then watch him become 'very sweaty' when it comes to finance.
  8. [​IMG]

not that I could ever sugest one of the could be used :?:
  9. The Dragunov would certainly do the trick, however far too subtle and expeditious. I'm thinking more along the lines of beating the cnut to death with a baseball bat whilst screaming words like wanker, bastard, cunt, dick head, one eyed twat... if you get the piccy...

Edited to add... Although I would pay good money to watch Mandleson bum him to death... but I guess we'll see that anyway.
  10. Stick this in his Porridge

11. sod the base ball bat use the trusty englishmans tool

dam it dnt work
    sod it just beat the little shit to death with a cricketbat
  12. The Arabs have a method called the "Death of a thousand cuts." Does exactly what it says on the tin !
    I'm quite certain they sold it to HM Treasury's defence budget department !

Still, send the PM to the middle east to have a taste of it. That should improve our diplomatic relations with the sheet heads !
  13. There is only one just solution.
    Hang him by the neck until dead.
    Preferably fro a convenient and very public lampost anywhere near Whitehall.

Not that I have ever given it the slightest little bit of thought, just to save Special Branch having to come and kick the door in.
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Does treason still carry the death penalty? or did ZanuNL do away with that "just incase"?
  15. [​IMG]

with the words with love from tony writen on it would be good