Murder?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Adam(KOS), Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this guy related to Tom Horn? He also seemed to have an issue with banditos?

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If they'd been elsewhere rather than climbing out of the window of a house they'd just robbed, they'd be alive today.

3. Shooting in the back? That isn't cricket is it. Allow this and next people will be switching from a right handed stance to a left handed stance, once the field has been set and the bowler commenced his run up.

4. The question is, were the men armed? If not then this was murder in my eyes.

5. If you play with fire, expect to get burnt. It's Texas, after all; what would a burglar expect? They took the decision to sneak into the US, and to burgle this house; just their bad luck that the guy next door wasn't a bleeding heart liberal.

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It was good old, down home justice. Enough of us on here have advocated this punishment for less. Front, back, it matters not where he shot them. It could have been in the living room and I would still support him.

I had a South African colleague a few years ago who told me it was perfectly legal to shoot intruders - if black - anywhere on your property, and if they happened to be outside your curtilage, the police would happily drag them across threshold for you afterward.

7. It wasn't mentioned in the report but I believe the burglars in question must of had arms. Other wise how were they going to get their ill gotton gains out of the domocile that they were busy f*cking over?

Wish we had the right to kill scum in this country - saves a fortune on administering community service and social services.

Not murder at all - these people chose to act outside of the law and therefore should be prepared to reap the consequences of their actions. Tough fu*kin sh1t!

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What's the bleeding matter with you people?

Just been raped? ooh the poor thing, I hope he used a condom and the judge is lenient, she was obviously asking for it!

What, they all beat him to death in the street? Tsk tsk, that's the price he paid for being in an uncaring society where the yoofs that killed him don't feel involved enough. State-paid holidays all-round.

What!?!? You car's been broken into? You silly tw@t, you should have removed your stereo from view, no wonder the little tikes took it!

Nooo, she got caught in Thailand smuggling drugs? The poor girl; I blame the mother y'know.

You don't say; really? They robbed a house in Texas? . . . . .

9. Another thread has done this to death.

If the two killed felons hadn´t been out robbing they would still be alive. End of story.

Might be of significant loss to their loved ones, but no great loss to the gene pool.

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There was a not dissimilar incident about 14 years ago, when an ex-sherrif was beaten and robbed. 4 burglars entered the house, beat the 76 year old man quite badly, breaking one of his legs. Then, as they stole items and carried them out to a truck in the drive, he managed to get to a drawer where he had a weapon. He opened fire on them, killed two in the drive, one as he was getting in the truck and the driver - in the back of the head - as he tried to start the vehicle.
    The sherrif was charged with discharging a firearm in a public place (since he had fired toward street) but at court was deemed not guilty, and the judge organised a whip round and bought him enough ammunition to last the rest of his life.

Remember Tony Martin?

11. tony Martin was a dangerous cnut. Frankly his prison sentence and the death of the pikey scum burgling his house was a win/win. Only downside was the one who got away...

12. Shooting in the back..............was good tactics once.

13. Good luck to him. I can GUARANTEE that they won't reoffend. Lets face it, if Texas starts to go soft on crime, how are the UK to calibrate their moral compass come the revolution?

14. Only to burgelers and only because the coppers did fcuk all to prevent his property becoming a one stop drive thru for scum.