Murder

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lower_Jumper, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could you get away with it?

How difficult would it be to conspire?

Is it even a challenge?

2. I could get away with it, Id publish a book about how I did it aswell. People quite frankly would not beleive im capable of murder, Apart from you who is now in on the plan! I think ive found my victim, Thanks L_J you have been a real help

3. Do not conspire - you do not want to rely on another's opsec.

You will either need detailed info on forensics, to avoid leaving any trace (increasingly difficult), or prepare random contaminant.

Victim selection: if you just want to get away with murder, then you're probably safer with a random stranger (assuming you can stop at just one). If you are eliminating for other reasons, you will need to disguise motive - which could take time.

Opportunity and method: plenty of suggestions in all sorts of whodunnits.

Finally, commit no other offences: you don't want police attention at all. Ever.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Be a famous American ex-sportsman beforehand.

5. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

And you need to get a birth certificate for a dead baby, drive a niffty little sports car and wear a cravat. Helps if you pretend to be gay to get close to your target.

6. Does anyone want a pop at my ex? details on PM Already topped her car up with diesel, its a petrol :) Got a smoke grenade thats going through the window in next few weeks (apparently!!) and so murder is the natural progression.

I'm not bitter. Honest.

7. If the glove fits.........oh wait

8. You drive over them in plain view of everyone, be the first to call the Police, and do a year or two for causing death by careless driving.

9. Not been caught yet, going out again tonight!

10. this has been done before, I will say what I said last time; woodchipper, big river and a good amount of pine to wizz through afterwards to clean it and your done.

11. Get victim drunk in kitchen (theirs) When they fall asleep, put chip pan on lit cooker and exit kitchen. I know this will work because I read it in a "Rebus" novel. :D

12. drop them off at a pig farm works for me everytime

13. It is possible to be done for murder even without a body: so you'll still need a good plan for the abduction stages.

14. Yes we have all seen that film, dont forget to remove hair, teeth, fingernails and toenails.

15. Easy, tell them i like to indulge in a little light bondage, tie them up then fill their veins full of air and wait for the cardiac and pulmonary embolisms to begin.