Murder charge dropped as son was defending mother

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vampireuk, May 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do you mean? An investigation was made and charges dropped seems the correct thing to do.

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fair comment. Can't take the Piss out of you plod for getting it right that would be grossly unfair :)

3. Has a policeman or a member of the judiciary realised that the Labour government is now history?

Has common-sense suddenly re-appeared?

Are we about to see the 'Will of the People' and not the prejudices of politically correct twerps, applied in HM's Courts?

Good riddance to the Labour rubbish who have all but brought this nation to its knees.

Scotland, honour and respect to your soldiers, engineers, explorers and other contributors to Great Britain's history, - but now is the time - with a huge majority of Labour MPs in your country, to demand INDEPENDENCE!

Scotland, your Labour MPs have denied the greater majority of GB's population the government they wanted.

Come into the real world 'Jocks' - you have nothing to fear by ditching the in-bred predilection to vote: 'Labour' - how fvcking boring; how fvcking dull; how fvcking stupid!

4. I think you misunderstand, I am saying I'm speechless as they have not decided to throw this chap away for 20 odd years for simply defending himself.

5. That's how I read it... chaps, we may be in danger of an outbreak of common sense across the country.

Best not to get our hopes up though :x

6. I can see the hammer right next to the "break glass in emergancy" and its got common sence in it!!!!

PLEASE CAN I BREAK IT NOW PLS PLS PLS :D

7. Only if you wear gloves and safety glasses.

There's not that much common sense yet.

8. The Headline is wrong:

Charges weren't dropped as they were never brought - going by that quote anyway.

9. Take it up with the BBC. :p

10. actually happens quite frequently its only if you use ott violence or the red mist descends and you chase the croates do you get done. :evil:

common sense is neither common or much use if something is rather more complex :(